Diamonds by Rihanna is another good one
Gerry1965 Gerry1965 46-50, M 5 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Community

"Time to Move" by Crosby Loggins

Best Answer

Most recent songs? Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson and Every Storm (runs out of rain) by Gary Allan

Best Answer

I downloaded that entire kelly clarkson album earlier in the year every song was really good,never heard the gary alan song but i like 'get off the pain by him.

Best Answer

i have a lot of favourite songs but i can't narrow one down... :/

Best Answer

is that taylor swift your profile pic,looks like her, i like her new song i knew your were trouble.

Best Answer

yeah it is. :) and yeah i like that song too. :D

Best Answer

eventually i'll get a chance to download her entire album so many new albums and songs to download takes forever,worse since i'm one of the few people still with dial-up

Best Answer

i had dial-up. was not fun i feel your pain. :p and yeah her album is amazing! :D

Best Answer

Feel Again -One Republic

Some Old Trip -Chevelle

Titanium -David Guetta

Best Answer

haven't heard the chevelle song yet i've downloaded 5 songs from their latest album they're really good,liked them for quite a few years. I like both the other 2 songs,have them on my computer.David Guetta has lots of good songs with many artists,i like Sia on that song she's got some good songs of her own

Best Answer

I've never heard a Chevelle song I didn't like, lol. Same Old Trip is really good though, you should look it up or something. Yeah, Titanium was a good one, haha. I liked Sia in it too, she just..fit the song, I guess.

Best Answer

Chevelle actually played a concert a couple years ago at a small university pub near where i live in Ontario,wish i could of gone to see them,it would have been cool in such an intimate setting.i'll definetly load that song eventully,so many songs and albums to load plus i have slow speed which sucks.

Best Answer

Lol, I know the feeling. Good luck, haha. I wanna see them in concert as well, but I'm a broke college student and un-willing to travel, lol.

Best Answer

Yeah it sucks having no money.I used to go over to michigan to see quite a few concerts haven't been to one since 2005 when i saw Audioslave it was like 3 concerts in one since they played songs from their previous bands rage against the machine and Soundgarden which has now reformed.i really miss going to concerts

Best Answer

Lol, I went to Warped Tour a couple of years ago, but none since that. I miss it too, haha.

Best Answer

Shiver Shiver from Walk the Moon; listen to it! You will not regret it:)

Best Answer

Thanks,what type of music is that?

Best Answer

it's like alternative rock; they're a little band out of Ohio and they cut they're first album with an actual label this year; it's self-titled and it rocks!

Best Answer

I just read on google they came up with their name from the song walking on the moon by The Police a band i like from my younger days when i 1st got into music

Best Answer

Yeppers! Cool huh? so you're not much of a Police fan these days?

Best Answer

I'm still a fan of the police just meant they were one of the earlier bands and singers i liked ,now i like so many in the thousands,thanks for adding another to my list with Walk The Moon,i downloaded the song u suggested it's very good'

Best Answer

cool; no problem at all, man!

Best Answer