great smelling long hair. i love dimples and twinkly eyes too :P

Best Answer

Something tells me if I try to put it into words, it will lose some of its meaning. One thing I do enjoy a lot though, is the way they hug you when they are really cold, it is like you are a life preserver and they are trapped out in the middle of a stormy sea. It makes you feel like you are needed.

Best Answer

Thats so lovely... I know what kind of feeling your talking about... tis great! :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I am glad to hear women don't mind guys enjoying that.

Best Answer

Everything!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Has to be personality. Looks are a factor, but if someone is great looking but has no personality, it's a turn off for me :/

Best Answer

Agreed! I've never went for looks with past relationships to tell you the truth haha

Best Answer

Same, I always find that guys who are absolutely gorgeous are completely arrogant, and can't hold a conversation.

Best Answer

Oh they can hold a conversation... if its about themselves.. lol can't stand them..

Best Answer

In general- 'A Womans Way'<br />
On her body- everything, but I will not lie- A woman's '*****' is just divine............

Best Answer

a nice cute butt is the best on a girl

Best Answer

That upper body strength, and I do love the way they smell (when clean, of course, lol).

Best Answer

Ah yes! Two great points lol

Best Answer

hard manily body and manily muskyness XD

Best Answer

Agreed! yum! :P

Best Answer