Kessed Kessed 16-17, F 20 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Health

free...

Best Answer

Organic that is manufacturer by fair-trade growers, who treat their farmers fairly, and sold in health food stores; brewed with filtered water in my $250 drip coffee maker.<br />
Sweetened with stevia; no sugar or cream.

Best Answer

Does cappacino from the gas station count as coffee?

Best Answer

Hot

Best Answer

Millstone coffee is my favorite, very smooth. My favorite flavor was Swiss Chocolate Almond until they stopped making it, now it's Caramel.

Best Answer

Costarican coffee. Strong. Yum. Coffee here is a wonderful thing. We have a milkman who stops every morning early with fresh warm cow's milk that is so full of rich cream. The coffee is fabulous and I sit and drink it on my back porch overlooking the mountains. While watching toucans and acari and many other birds eat the bananas we put out for them. Bananas from our own yard. Yep. I think the way I have my coffee is the best. I'm gonna miss it when I go back to the states.

Best Answer

Hot and fresh

Best Answer

espresso

Best Answer

Cafe Mocha....gorgeous:)

Best Answer

I like a good basic simple coffee like "Maxwell House" - house blend, with a little sugar added and not a bunch of fru fru stuff, lol.

Best Answer

Mocha.

Best Answer

Anything fair-trade and organic. And enough cream to make it beige...

Best Answer

Strong coffee, with a lot of milk.

Best Answer

What's the point of strong coffee if you dilute it with milk?

Best Answer

Sumatra

Best Answer

dark roasted

Best Answer