Beautifuldisaster0703 Beautifuldisaster0703 22-25, F 16 Answers Nov 25, 2011

I form an invisible hourglass shape with my hands; then I quickly point at selected male, wink and nod. ... Just kidding. I don't flirt. I think it is pointless to flirt with someone I barely know. And if I do give off signs that I am "interested" in someone, it just comes naturally. Natural is my style, I guess.

Best Answer

Walk up and lick her cheek.

Best Answer

i flirted with her at first when she flirted back i thought ok whats wrong with me is it wrong to feel this way

Best Answer

I've never had the confidence to flirt first.

Best Answer

Ignore them completely!

Best Answer

More eye contact, smile, etc etc, body language, teasing.

Best Answer

Im pretty bold.... :) I have a huge smile... and I can tell by he way my eyes feel when they look at them that they are getting the " I really like you " look .... by their response... I believe it works. My tone of voice is always friendly and I may get complimentary.

Best Answer

You don't. Just be the best that you can in a totally aloof way, and if you have the requisite wit and charm, they will be buzzing around you like flies on cowsh1t. Take it easy, and let them be sleazy.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it flirting :/ Basically if I'm interested I just hang out with them more to see if there's mutual good vibes between us and just let it flow!

Best Answer

I like to ease into a romantic flirting style of conversation.Take my time and just steer the conversation to a flirting style chat.It is fun.

Best Answer

stare into the back of their skull

Best Answer