There are no real boundaries to separate constellations in the sky. Ages are subjective as a result of this. Not to mention, stars are moving constantly and we are nowhere near the center of our galaxy, let alone the universe.<br />
Astrology is a lot of nonsense. Its use in history was to lie the basic foundations for astronomy. That time is long past.

Best Answer

Yeah it's nonsense but it's fun to hear about it or just know about it. Just for fun.

Best Answer

Astrology is not nonense. It is a science it deals with polarities that's why the birth position is important. Originally it was the moon sign that was used but that took too long. It was simpler to use the sun signs. It is rare that one is all one sign as there are influences from other signs. It's not about feeling it's about how one is. My sign is very accurate for me. I was born in the middle that's near the end of the month,<br />
January 30. (Aquarius) Those that don't believe in astrology never took a course in it.<br />
As for Chinese astrology I'm an Ox year 1950

Best Answer

Here goes. I'm virgo. According to chinese astrology, i'm an ox and my element is earth.

Best Answer

i am a saggitarian!.. do u have any idea about them?

Best Answer

I don't know but look up Native American Astrology, it's interesting too! I'm a Wolf in there

Best Answer

wolf is Pisces . not Pisces and Aquarius. why do you say you were born on cusp? and if you were sayinig the truth, then you are wolf and otter, also born on the cusp.

Best Answer