I was at work, and I was talking on the phone with a client or someone. I was trying to end the conversation because I had to go to the bathroom. I had a cubicle so you couldn't just let it rip without drawing attention to yourself. So Im running to the ladies room, and there were 2 people talking outside the ladies room door. I rush into the bathroom and I knew a fart escaped as I was entering the door. I came back out and the two people had moved a ways down the hall because the smell was foul. OMG!!! I could not stop laughing, and still it cracks me up when I think about it.

Best Answer

Were they friends of yours? LOL too funny,,,thanx,,,I'm smiling,,,See that's what EP is good for,,,make us laugh,,,,and feel good,,,sorta,,,:)

Best Answer

No just some random people discussing something in the hallway. Might have lost them as friends after that incident, hahaha. I think I would've been more embarrassed had I known them.

Best Answer

I had a colonoscopy a short while back as part of a medical.

Anyone who knows anything about the camera they use, will know that it has a small air tube attached which is designed to inflate the colon whilst its looking around inside.

I don't remember much from the actual procedure (thankfully), but I do remember awakening from the sleep that was induced by the sedative they gave me.

I was in the recovery room, which was this long oblong shaped room with about 5 beds along each wall. I knew where I was but felt a little groggy. I attempt to sit up, but felt really bloated.

So, (thinking I was alone, because there was nobody in there when I went in) I rotated my hips a bit and pulled my left leg over the other and cut loose the longest and loudest fart I had ever done in my entire life.

It was an absolute riproarer. It must have lasted about 10 seconds at least.

Immediately after, I hear laughter coming from all around me. Startled, I sit up and see that 4 of the five beds on the opposite end of the room were occupied, one next to me was too and my doctor was at the other end of the room finishing up my paperwork.

One guy in one of the opposing beds (whilst fighting back laughter) immediately said "Nice tones" and before I could answer (fighting back laughter of my own), the doctor approached and said "Well, Mr ____ sounded like everything is OK down there, you're free to go after your tea and biscuit".

Thinking that was that, my stepfather, who was waiting in the waiting area outside came in and told me he heard it out in the hall.

I did several of them throughout the day. But none of them came anywhere near the size of the one I cracked off in recovery.

Best Answer

I've got a couple but at the moment I can't remember all of them. I guess I'll use this one<br />
The Fart for Peace.<br />
I was eight years old. I had one overprotective Dad, one very hard working Mom, and between them there was one car. So Dad isn't going to leave me home alone, not even on a school night, and he had to pick up Mom from work at 1:00 in the morning. So he woke me up to take me with him to her work place in the middle of the night. We get there to find her boss is keeping her for one more hour. We have to hang around and wait in the middle of the night, in the car, in the middle of winter. Dad is getting really angry.<br />
Finally Mom finishes her work and we get to go home. Im trying to sleep in the back seat but Dad starts arguing with her "You always do this to me making us wait and your baby has school..."<br />
Mom says "Don't blame me I'm the one who makes the money to put her through school and you didn't have to drag her here."<br />
There was soooooooo much screaming and yelling I couldnt get any rest. It caused me a lot of stress when my parents fought. The worst thing is being trapped in a car at 2:00 in the morning with them having such a battle that the car is swerving.<br />
Then I feel the pressure building inside me from all the stress. I figured theyre too mad at eachother to care about me so I let that fart loose. It was one of those farts that burned on the way out. I didn't think they'd notice. They were definitely screaming too loud to hear it.<br />
Thirty seconds later Dad stopps screaming, smells the air, and says "Great, now you're farting in the car."<br />
"That's not me, i thought you're the one who farted."<br />
So now they're arguing over who farted in the car. Then Dad calls my name "Grace, did you fart?"<br />
I look at him in the rear view mirror and say "So, you finally remembered I'm back here listening to your fight?" (a little guilt trip never hurts in these situations).<br />
His eyes were watering. He begins to roll down the window but it's too cold then he asks Mom if she had a match. <br />
Mom begins to rummage in her purse. Now I'm acctually enjoying their conversation. They're acctually laughing and smiling for a change. <br />
And just to keep the peace I farted again.

Best Answer

Once, on a long car ride as a child, my pops gave us some effy sandwiches. It was snowing outside so the heat was on and the windows rolled up. My sister started to feel a little funny and said so but was interuped by the most ransid fart ever to exit the tushy of a human being. It was so bad she mad HERSELF gag. And we all had to soak in it till the next stop. She has yet to live this down.

Best Answer

I can see all your faces,,,good description...thanx...smiling...:)

Best Answer

i was laughing at a joke and out came the fart,

Best Answer

girl farts are so funny,,,,

Best Answer

Yes, they do have a happy magical tune to them... don't they?

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

So I was in my bosses office getting scolded when, I rip a silent but deadly fart and he though it was my co worker next to me and actually FIRED him. I did not what to get fired myself so I keep my mouth shut. I still felt really guilty, when I retured the next day where he Was being a real jerk to my freind and me, so I went to his office and farted the most smelly and loudest fart ever in his face and I quit. Best Revenge Ever

Best Answer

I have so many of these. Back when I was in school, I used to be able to fart on command (eventually grew out of it and lost the ability).<br />
I used to let them rip all the time at school as I was bored and craved the reaction and laughter of class mates. I'd do them in school assemblies, even in exams. <br />
Anyways, after I had finished my final exams, we had our final assembly, where teachers would all say a few words, wish us all luck etc. My closest friend during school sat next to me throughout this final event and beforehand, he had been eating cheese and pickled onion sandwiches, not to mention all the food we had at lunch that day. <br />
He dropped one halfway through, it was a loud short burst of sound and EVERYBODY in the assembly hall all turned and looked at me and many uttered my name in disgust (by then, I was naturally the first person people blamed) and the smell... the SMELL, it was absolutely vile and immediately spread through the assembly hall.<br />
Our deputy head came marching down one of the aisleways towards me. I could tell he was mad because his bald head was red as a beetroot. He stopped right next to me, motioned towards the exit and shouted at the top of his voice to get out and go home. Being relatively immature, I couldn't even plead my case because I was laughing so much. But hey, I got to go home just under an hour earlier. . it wasn't even me, lol. <br />
Another one (again, wasn't me). About 10 years ago, we had my step brother over from abroad to live with us for a year. During this time, he used to help my stepdad with work, so they would grab their packed lunches in the mornings and head off to work in my stepdads work van.<br />
My step bro had a real iffy stomach that morning. I wasn't due to go to work until later in the morning, so I was still asleep when he got up. He farted as he got out of bed. I didn't hear it, but the smell woke me up (I was in the top bunk). It was so bad that I was actually holding my duvet over my face to block the smell. Meanwhile, he was laughing hysterically. Eventually I went back to sleep.<br />
I get home from work that evening and my step bro comes racing up to me laughing, wanting to tell me something that had happened earlier that day.<br />
On the way to work that morning, he had farted in the work van. My stepdad actually started gagging and had to pull over. He clambered out of the van and puked on the side of the road. The whole time my step bro, in hysterics. He attempted to get back into the van and before even stepping one foot into the van, he walks back to the same spot again and starts puking again. They had to park up there with the windows cranked all the way down for about 5-10 minutes.<br />
Both men still speak of the incident and you can tell that it must have been real bad because my stepdad is like me and very rarely ever pukes up.

Best Answer

Wow....it's starting to smell right here where I am, those stories were so strong...hahahaha

Best Answer

Glad they amused you. Must admit, I had a good laugh recalling those ones. Can't all be serious all the time eh.

Best Answer

I was lieing in my bed and my friend in a blow-up-matress I was about to fall asleep when I heard wood crack (This was a boy btw) I flicked on the light when he quichly pulled down his boxers and was about to fart, I was thinking "Oh man this is gonna stink" (We had mexican for dinner) He farted on my nose his butthole touched my nose when it exspanded (SICK!) He said he would stop farting on not sit on my face if I said I loved it...I dint he farted for 10 minutes (about 30 farts) untill I said it. I still look back at that day and say " Why did I let him do that!?"

Best Answer

I have so many.. I am some sicko who finds them rather amusing. Until some body entraps you in their masses of HOLY *** DID THAT COME OUT OF YOU?!?! I remember this cute lil thing running to the garage and every step she took was a stinger, thunderCloud! Lol. I remember the worst G&L I ever had at Wally World. Never made it out of the parking lot or my car totally shytn my pants I had to have my boy run on and buy me new clothes while I stood naked in the parking lot, toasting like five towels (beach size) cleaning myself. I was laughing my *** off! He was mortified, the Jonny driving by was PRICELESS..

Best Answer

OMG, that sounds awful...He is a really good friend for helping you out...he could have left you there naked...lol

Best Answer

Yeahbhe should have butt invaded something he wanted, NO not myself but it was my car.. he needed a ride so i guess this is the ultimate entrapment ..lol. unfortunately I lost not only my favorite 2.00 t shirt, but my favorite diesel jeans and my beloved flip flops!

Best Answer

Just to be honest.. gymnastics :)

Best Answer

ouch...

Best Answer

Sitting around a campfire telling horror stories...<br />
and my horror story was a gigantic shart that I unwillingly shared with everyone.<br />
:)

Best Answer

that's what she said...

Best Answer