Hongruilin Hongruilin 31-35, F 12 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Community

Whatever is in the fridge

Best Answer

Such a lazy answer!

Best Answer

Late night snacks=lazy snacks, lazy snacks=lazy answers, do I like it better when there is left over BBQ beef ribs in the fridge? Yes that doesn't happen often for 2 reasons. Rarely make ribs, 2 leftovers??? Your kidding right

Best Answer

*laughing*
Okay, okay, you win. I should have known better. Silly me.

Best Answer

Lol. You shall learn ms whuppersnapper that I am correct

Best Answer

Aren't whippersnappers usually younger than the person calling them that?

Best Answer

my food :<br />
in lunch hunger of work , <br />
in dinner hunger of romance <br />
in night hunger of love with a black coffie ;-) <br />
and in morning hunger of deep passion delicious kiss

Best Answer

Poetic.

Best Answer

yuppppp

Best Answer

I think you already know. :-)

Best Answer

Yeah but that's because we're like freaky twins, separated at birth ... which is more then a little odd as we are different ages ... so how does that work ... lol ... am gonna stop now.

Best Answer

I know this might sound odd and different....but i normally prefer having some spicy stuff to go along with cold water

Best Answer

I like spicy. Mexican food is especially good late at night.

Best Answer

never had Mexican food in here....would love to try that....the mexican food here is lame blend.....I normally prefer having chinese food....though they sometimes get pretty heavy

Best Answer

chocolate chip cookie dough. and Bacardi lol

Best Answer

Ooooh ... cookie dough ... I haven't had that in a long time. Hmm, is that what you crave when you've been drinking the Bacardi?

Best Answer

well i always want chocolate but if i eat it at night i have nightmares- every time1 So, I settle for yogurt.

Best Answer

Really? Nightmares from chocolate? Interesting, I've never heard that - I know some people who get headaches from it, and from red wine. Yogurt is a good option.

Best Answer

yeah migraine headaches can be triggered by those and hot weather, a storm comming, a solar flare, stress, cheese and that time of month. yeah chocolate makes BAD nightmares for me-and they feel real

Best Answer

Craziness! My husband gets migraines from time to time because of the Chinooks where we live.

Best Answer

sex

Best Answer

Somebody already answered that, lol, please try again.

Best Answer

Fruit

Best Answer

What kind of fruit?

Best Answer

Any fruit.

Best Answer

Alrighty then.

Best Answer