GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 13 Answers Aug 31 in Community

I know that anything material is not life sustaining. There have been times I've had to sell some things I owned just to get by and pay bills. I could miss those things, but they are only things; they are not my kids or my friends or the inner peace or happiness I have formed within me. I don't always have enough financially, but I have always survived and gotten by.

Best Answer

At least you know that feeling of love, I always question that. Is it real at all is any of it towards me real?

Best Answer

becoming totally disabled, really poor and having only my old parents around

Best Answer

Mine is being happy because I know I'll lose it all once I get it and then be so sad again.

Best Answer

But that's the ups and downs in life it's inevitable.

Best Answer

yeah but sometimes u lose too much..

Best Answer

"the things we fear most have already happened."

Best Answer

It had?

Best Answer

Mine is being hated by everyone and dying alone

Best Answer

That's mine too, but here's the catch I think everyone already hate me.

Best Answer

I'm sure that's not true!

Best Answer

It feels like the truth

Best Answer

don't worry about material possessions, you can't take them with you when you leave this world someday

Best Answer

I would prefer to die before that happens

Best Answer

I wouldn't want you to die anytime soon. material possessions are not as important to the things that really matter like family, friends and the people that you care about

Best Answer

Losing the only person I care about.

Best Answer

Best Answer

You see how pathetic I am now? I really want to go back on pills that ******* killed me I cried like a fool with my eyes swollen now.

Best Answer

Best Answer

That things will never get better. I have already lost EVERYTHING. It is very painful and don't wish to remain this way.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer