Mine is liking certain music artists that I would never confess to liking because most of the time I hate pop, and some of these artists just make me wanna shake a leg on the dance floor. haha..
InTheMiddle88 InTheMiddle88 22-25, F 16 Answers Apr 30, 2012

Gosh I'll so get the brains bashed out of me in a minute. I liked the first Twilight book when I read it. AND I also think Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are both good-looking and fairly talented actors. THERE. I SAID IT. Now do what you must.

Best Answer

Okay so I agreed with you up to a certain point, that point being that they are both good-looking and talented actors. haha..

Best Answer

Cheers. I just don't think it's fair to blame the actors when it's the story you dislike ...

Best Answer

I liked the story line. I just don't like them as actors. haha..

Best Answer

I love watching cheesy 1980's teen comedies; the cheesier the better.

Best Answer

BOOBS!

Best Answer

Going down down on my woman can't help it.Don't get offended she loves it.You asked!

Best Answer

im a bronie (male watchers of my little pony)...i actually like that show,but i hide it....definitely

Best Answer

I'm a 40 year old mom who still smoked dope once in a while. <br />
(Just late at night - and never anyplace next to the kids - but why the heck isn't this stuff legal yet?)

Best Answer

haha awesome. And still responsible since it's not around your kids.

Best Answer

I think I just found one...... : )

Best Answer

EP? haha

Best Answer

cooking , and ep , and listening to music !

Best Answer

watching "Pokemon" hahhaahha and eating too much chocolates :P<br />
btw... the pokemon thing is a long story but it has always been my secret in real life... non of my friends could imagine that I LOVE watching that silly cartoon and of course I hide it :S

Best Answer

I must know...what are the music artists you would never confess...just one...tell me ;}

Best Answer

uhhh...haha...Big Time Rush! haha...a boy band! *hides in shame* ahaha...

Best Answer

Okay...how about this one for all time embarrassing, Britney Spears, Gimmie More (haha....indeed!).

Best Answer

haha but at least Britney Spears' fan base isn't all in their early teens. haha..

Best Answer

I admit that to NO ONE! I'm the person people usually come to for decent music suggestions...so that one would really shock them...heck...it shocks me. Oh well!

Best Answer

Hey knock yourself out and listen to what makes you happy!

Best Answer

Watching movies starring Eric Roberts

Best Answer

Who says im Guilty?

Best Answer

ahaha...wow. You just said that...oh man.

Best Answer

apple pie

Best Answer

Eating too much of the wrong things. Craving sugar. Lying around when I should be doing other things. I'm thinking EP would also qualify!

Best Answer

haha same here!

Best Answer

So there really are "soulmates "......I thought it to be a myth....!

Best Answer