superana superana 13-15, F 22 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Health

Short n wide (____I____) lol

Best Answer

In numbers?

Best Answer

Short and wide is awesome!

Best Answer

You guys are brave! Love it. I'm small and fat. 5'1 and 195lbs....pregnant, but to tell the truth I actually lost weight.

Best Answer

Is that healthy? To lose weight during pregnancy, Or was it just a pound or two? How far gone are you?

Best Answer

The first time I lost 20lbs in one month. I went from 160 to almost 140. Then I gained 40 lbs. This time I lost 14 lbs in five months < relatively how far along I am. Since I'm so severely overweight it's actually not unhealthy for me at all.

Best Answer

Oh okay. Congratulations :)

Best Answer

about 1/176161980 lightseconds tall.

Best Answer

5'8'' 11 stones

Best Answer

5'5'' and 52 kg what about you?

Best Answer

5"2.5 39 kg

Best Answer

I'm anorexic

Best Answer

i hope you will recover soon.. when i was at your age i was about 45-48 kg and it was fine.. you will still have a wonderful body even if you add 5-10 kg

Best Answer

Yeah the bmi chart says I need to get to 48 kg at least to be on the line between "underweight" and "healthy weight"

Best Answer

you will get there just stay positive! Wish you the best!

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

6 ft 0 in<br />
none of your business :P

Best Answer

5'3 and 100.4 lbs. smh

Best Answer

2.6 pounds underweight

Best Answer

I know, especially where I live it and with my peers, lets just say skinny girls are not "in" I just don't know what to do to gain weight.

Best Answer

I HAVE to gain wait :( I'm 5"3 too and 85 pounds but I'm trying to get rid of an eating disorder

Best Answer

Aww honey is it anorexia? or something along those lines? All I can say is be strong and get help. Those kind of disorders are all in your mind and YOU have the power to change it if you really want to.

Best Answer

Sort of anorexia and bulimia - im getting diagnosed and referred by a doctor to a counciler or something in a week or so. Thanks for the support:)

Best Answer

5.6 and 63kg

Best Answer

6'2 ish although people swear that I am taller...and I am a lean 215 pounds.

Best Answer

5'2 and 127 pounds

Best Answer

6"1' 230

Best Answer

5'11 && 155 pounds xD

Best Answer