Questionator Questionator 26-30 149 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Struggling to pay for it.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Dead!!!

Best Answer

I like to serve a suckling pig for New Years day. Roasted whole, with an orange in its mouth, then afterwards we all go outside, and blowup the gingerbread house my nieces made, with left over fireworks from the forth of July. I also like to burn at least one dried up old Christmas tree, with fireworks attached to it, along with flammable ornaments. We won't be doing that part his year, as when we did burn the tree last year, it upset some of my neighbors. And I can't blame them. The party did get a little out of hand, when some of my guests placed bottle rockets and sparklers on the pigs head, and shot him down the icy sidewalk. I must admit their was a little alcohol involved as well. "Just a wee little!:

But its a good way, to end the stressful holidays.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all my fellow EP'rs

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I gave up celebrating when I lost my daughter. I make it a tradition to help someone during the holidays...

Best Answer

So sorry, akindheart, and what an example you set xXOOOOO

Best Answer

Every year my son and I put a different toy ontop of the Christmas tree. This year Scooby doo is up there :)

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Solitude.

Best Answer

Drink tequila, throw rocks at Uncle Roy.

Best Answer

Buy the kid too many presents, receive nothing & cook for people who are mostly unappreciative. Next year I'm starting a new tradition!

Best Answer

A hotel room until it's all over =)

Best Answer

Haha, I love that. That's a little fantasy I have sometimes, to just run off to a hotel for a couple of nights. Not sure why I never actually do it, it's quite a good idea when you really think about it.

Best Answer

My wife would kill me. But, I wish just once I had the balls to have Xmas dinner ordered up from room service.

Best Answer

I like to soak a Christmas tree in kerosene and hang a cross from it, then set the whole lot on fire.

Best Answer

I love it he he

Best Answer

They'll welcome you to the burning also John John

Best Answer

Chinese food

Best Answer

Being miserable.

Best Answer

Everything… Except what I want.

Best Answer

My wife and I sit in our decorated living room drinking Christmas punch each year. We each take turns giving examples of why we are grateful for the things we have, the friends and family whom we love dearly and why we love each other so deeply.

Best Answer

Man, I need a drink after this. No I need to get shi/faced
Back at cha

Best Answer

Go to my response to "Bothor"

Best Answer

A traditional Danish Christmas: Eating duck, dance around the Christmas tree, lighting the tree and opening presents that same night.

The day after we usually meet for a long walk in the forest, but I have started my own tradition of making another Christmas dinner, watch movies and open presents with my boyfriend.

Best Answer

We make lots of cookies and candy to give out to people. Sugar cookies and cut-out cookies are always guaranteed.

Best Answer

Here, Christmas is a purely religious tradition. Celebrated 6h of January - after church - with 12 vegatarian dishes and a bottle of redwine.

Best Answer

Making cookies and going to my Grandma and Grandpa Lamb's house.

Best Answer

Get together with the family or friends.

Best Answer

Opening our presents to each other on xmas eve when it's very late and everyone else is asleep.

Best Answer

We do that too. Always nice to share that time together.

Best Answer

Why Xmas eve? Should just wait till Xmas day!

Best Answer

Avoiding my extended family members. They're all backstabbers anyway.

Best Answer

Don't have to they avoid me!

Best Answer

As they should!

Best Answer

:):):):)Just Repartee O Wisened one

Best Answer

I have a ******* philandering brother in law, my sister is afraid to leave. I cannot stomach him. I fantasize about kicking him in his balls, and beating the booze out of him. I'm sober now, I do not judge alcoholics ; for I WAS a functioning one; to a grater or lesser extent. But even for Jesus, I will not suffer an infidel hypocrite.

Best Answer