mine is 146
aquarius3 aquarius3 61-65 18 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Community

It's my Intelligence Quotient, and is a highly-contested and possibly wildly inaccurate measurement of my ability to learn and retain things I've learned. And, it's higher than yours. ;)

Best Answer

I think you made the genius level. I had a 124 when I took a test. But that was a long time ago.

Best Answer

But lacking in the wisdom department I see.

Best Answer

142? A friend had his done and reckons I'm about the same. He was getting psychiatric help at the time.

Best Answer

Mine's less but nothing I"m ashamed of. Now, they told me this back in high school but I feel considerably dumber now so who knows really what it is.

Best Answer

Adequate to the things I need to do and know, in fact.

Best Answer

Mine is probably in the 130 range. I haven't done a really thorough testing of it in a while, and I forget what it was when they did. But I score 1330 on the SAT (back when it was out of 1600) and scored over 700 in math.

Best Answer

I got a minus number :D

Best Answer

143<br />
I had the whole doctor administered evaluation, not an online quiz like many people have. Haha

Best Answer

121 last time I was tested at 17.

Best Answer

My last test was too long ago.....but I can't complain.

Best Answer

one hundred and sixty five.

Best Answer

That's high!

Best Answer

is it? i thought it was average

Best Answer

average is 100

Best Answer

(im pretending to be modest) lol

Best Answer