Questionator Questionator 26-30 74 Answers Nov 29, 2011

Question of the Day

The things we do are not so important what I would consider perfect for a date is if I'm with a guy I'm compatible... someone I like and he likes me back, that is my definition of "perfect".. We could be having a romantic dinner in a great restaurant, traveling to a exotic place or just watching tv and it would be amazing every time :)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

ur right

Best Answer

And if the date went awful? Like.. swarm of wasps appeared, one of you caught on fire, injuries of any type, an Ex appears..?

Best Answer

wasps,fire, injuries = problem
Ex= I don't care about that
but that is not a regular situation.. and if you like him/her then you can have another date if you are not in the hospital and hope everything will be fine.. :) ahhah

Best Answer

One where I don't have to show up.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My perfect date is a quiet daytime affair. A picnic at a park. With sparkling grape juice and PB&J sandwiches. Laying on a blanket reading a good book out loud and discussing the characters and why we like or dislike them, how we see ourselves in them. A shy walk holding hands. A light, innocent kiss good-bye.

Best Answer

A Nice Dinner, or movie, and dont ruin it by Sex.

Best Answer

I totally agree with you. :-)

Best Answer

Someone that ask me my name before they try to get in my pants, or pull up my skirt. I know I'm probably asking alot.

Best Answer

Hi there, so what is your name anyway?

Best Answer

Ha, ha, ha! : )

Best Answer

Dates are over-rated.<br />
It's not what you do, but who you're with :o)

Best Answer

I haven't dated it a few years but back then I considered it a good first date if we both wanted a second date.

Best Answer

My idea of a perfect date would be a casual walk through a wooded path. Enjoying mother nature. Talking at times and just listening to the nature sounds. A light meal then possibly going to watch the sea. being amazed at her power and imagining all the wonders beneath the surface.<br />
Well that is my idea anyway. I am a nature lover through and through.

Best Answer

The sounds of nature, and water splashing on the sand, and a soft blanket needs to be added to your idea. But i do like the way you do think. just being together with a light conversation. and laying on a softy blanket just watching the stares as they shine upon you..

Best Answer

Thank you. Those are nice additions, but not every girl lays down on a date. I guess it depends on your age and who you are with. My husband and I are together since 1977 and we still go out on dates. They are perfect for me. sigh : )

Best Answer

Intimate dinner at a nice restaurant, red wine, good conversation. Lots of Eye Contact. He has to be witty, make me laugh, and be the perfect gentleman. Good manners are very important.

Best Answer

When you both agree to meet again for another date.

Best Answer

Two people who see each other for who they are... and grow to love and accept each other and that reality for what it is.

Best Answer

One that is nice and go to a park not like there pissed ones

Best Answer

To form a real connection with each other. Both parties will know if the connection is reached. If there is no connection the date will be meaningless and would not last long.

Best Answer

one where we are totally connecting and laughing with one another.

Best Answer

Something unexpecting but that won't drive you over the edge.

Best Answer

Just be yourself...

Best Answer

have no idea right now ..... something like that i can't prepare for it ..... may be cuz i'm single now lol

Best Answer

We each spend two hours in different rooms doing some energising calesthenics, then after changing out of our sweats we buy some white mice. We let them crawl over our bodies, and after we lose them in our house, we'll ride the entire route of the nearest subway. We'll top of the night with a jaunt around the graveyard, making up stories for the deceased ba<x>sed on the information on their headstones. We won't need to go anywhere for dinner because I'll bring some trail mix.

Best Answer

dinner at a nice restaurant and maybe take in a night club and dancing or stroll along the water or a night drive to the hills or beach ... a night at an amusment park and sharing a kiss on a ferris wheel and him buying you cotton candy ... watching fireworks with a glass of nice bubbly or vodka<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLxTEV5vpyg

Best Answer

My idea of a perfect date is actually having one. I haven't been on a date in such a long time :(.

Best Answer