Jimbo89 Jimbo89 22-25, M 17 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Community

Sensitive about when people bring up my relationship with one of my siblings and one of my parents and criticize me about it.

Best Answer

I sometimes say stupid things in an attempt to make conversation lol. It's work in progress hahaha.

Best Answer

Yup. Better than nothing right?

Best Answer

One time a perverted man walked into a women's bathroom at the park while i was in there alone. I was scared and he tried to take things way too far. Ever since that happened i've always guarded myself up to boys who have asked me out or have hinted that they like me or boys i like back. My worst fear is that when im married or finally find a man who will accept me the way i am and will push through me to get my heart i will never be able to correspon to him the way that i should. I hate getting touched by anyone and im resentful at that man and im scared that it'll never go away and i'll have to live that way forever.

Best Answer

That really sucks. Wish you the best.

Best Answer

Thnx

Best Answer

about how i look

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

I am sensitive when people give big words but completely different speaking actions... it makes me insecure with the person and makes me question a lot.

Best Answer

ahhh i c

Best Answer

People won't like me. I'm like one of those poor puppies with the sad eyes and I hate that. I just try to be really nice but I'm not a pushover. Not too much.

Best Answer

I'm 45 --at my age you learn the things you use to worry about are not important any more.

Best Answer

I could imagine that. Definitely.

Best Answer

My teeth. Have needed some major dental intervention, but lack of insurance and no finances to spare have lead to some major problems that have prevented me from securing jobs and scared away potential dates.

Best Answer

I hope you'll fix it soon some how. Not to offend you or anything.

Best Answer

No offense taken, but it's unlikely to happen anytime soon. Been dealing with it for a decade now. The pain and infections are bad enough, causing 3 hospitalizations in the last 2 years, but the social rejection is much worse.

Best Answer

What's wrong with you mouth/teeth? How did it turned out bad in the first place?

Best Answer

I was one of those morons who, while being employed at a convenience store, took advantage of their "all drinks are free for employees." I drank about a gallon of soda a day for 3 years straight. What I didn't know at the time was that the acid in the soda would eat away at my enamel even with regular brushing. I first saw signs of decay about 10 years ago, but with the enamel gone and no way to see a dentist, they just continued to erode. Am now missing 4, with most of the others in various states of decay. I don't smile in public anymore, writhe in agony for days when the pain flares up, and have pretty much accepted that I will most like die young when the infection finally causes my heart to give out or my brain to cease functioning.

Best Answer

my looks <br />
AND<br />
my body.............................................................end of!!!

Best Answer

Sometimes I think I'm a girl because I think those things. lol oh boy me...

Best Answer

Mine stems from random strangers feeling compelled to make remarks and observations about my physical appearance daily...both directly to my face and within deliberate earshot. ***** one and all.
Apologies for the mini vent which is in NO WAY directed at you J.
Peace and happy holidays.
Best
Helena xo

Best Answer

Thanks. Happy holidays to you too. :)

Best Answer

Scientology

Best Answer

hmmm don't know what to say about that.

Best Answer

everything about me

Best Answer

aw why?

Best Answer