Let me start with a story :-) Introverted college guy experiences difficult breakup, is hurt. Later that year becomes close friends with 2 (reasonably attractive) women. The 3 of them pretty much spend all their free time together for the next year or so. Guy doesn't date during this time. After graduation, he does. So - for that year, is the relationship between the guy and his two female friends purely platonic? What's your guess and why?
finding1peace finding1peace 31-35, F 3 Answers Jun 23 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, I'd have to say that it was true friendship.....a platonic one for sure. Maybe the two girls gave him the courage to find a women who he can be more than friends with!? Maybe he was more focused on school that he was girls and all that comes with a relationship. Smart guy....I did not follow his example myself....as relationships have always been my fatal flaw. I'm drawn to psycho's for some reason....no wait, I turn them in to psycho's! LOL

Best Answer

Amused at the two polar opposite responses :-)

Best Answer