in my dreams, i cant find one

Best Answer

It's funny because my work situation is almost exactly as I had envisioned it. The main difference is I would never had thought I would be as busy as I am. I work from home- work as much as I want and when I want and have side money coming in from a little side business that doesn't take up a lot of my time.

Best Answer

I m a teacher and it is my dream job

Best Answer

Cryptographer ... and yes it's my dream job :o)

Best Answer

May I ask what that entails ? That's so great you have your dream job :)

Best Answer

I write code (algorithms), building programs and ciphers. I work freelance as a penetration tester (which is ethical hacking). Mostly I test networks and software for vulnerabilities.

Best Answer

Firefighter/paramedic
It was a dream, but it's now a means to an end. I graduate from nursing school in May and I'll be on to bigger and better things.

Best Answer

Congratulations, not too far now !

Best Answer

Can't come fast enough! I do enjoy what I do, but the job brings out a darkness in me that I don't enjoy one bit. It's time to make a change

Best Answer

For sure there must be so much baggage that comes with that job people don't realise it. Do you think being a nurse will bring out the better in you ?

Best Answer

Yes, absolutely. I'll never forget what's out there behind closed doors, but I won't have to be reminded of it every day and I won't have to walk into those situations. I'll be able to sleep better at night too.

Best Answer

I love what I do and who I work for but its not a dream job.

Best Answer