goldandscarlet goldandscarlet 22-25, F 14 Answers Jan 17 in Community

Homemaker, not housewife. There is a difference.

Best Answer

Well said, and yes, the difference is huge!

Best Answer

Thank you. I take my job seriously and I am constantly finding new ways to improve my home.

Best Answer

Good for you! Feels more like a refuge from the world now?

Best Answer

I hope things work out well for you both.

Best Answer

How about the term "stay-at-home mom"?

Best Answer

That is a very good job title, very good for you and your children. I was a stay at home Mom. My boys admire me and thank me for being there for them and not choosing material comforts over them.

Best Answer

That's beautiful that they appreciate and value you so much!

Best Answer

I know your children will thank you as well someday.

Best Answer

Thank you for best answer.

Best Answer

Retired! I worked very hard for my promotion.

Best Answer

Sweet! If you worked for it, take it!

Best Answer

Thank you. I am doing some traveling and working towards the completion of that degree program I began before you were born.

Best Answer

It's never too late, is it. My step-father got his masters degree right after he turned 51! You should be very proud!

Best Answer

I am enjoying my experience. Not only am I older than my fellow students, I am older than my professors.

Best Answer

Retired, best title I've ever had :)

Best Answer

Good for you :D Enjoy!!

Best Answer

Grandpa :-))

Best Answer

Best job title ever!

Best Answer

Best job too!!

Best Answer

Jobless.

Best Answer

Uh oh, how come?

Best Answer

I'm not applying yet. I just graduated last year though.

Best Answer

I see. And what types of jobs will you be applying to once you enter the job market?

Best Answer

Computer related job.

Best Answer

IT Director

Best Answer

Director. Did you start there or work your way up?

Best Answer

It was a new position for me here. I started as a Helpdesk guy, NOC Analyst, IT Specialist, Systems Administrator, IT Consultant, etc. I've been in the field for 16 years.

I also have an engineering degree and I have a 150acre farm, and I breed dogs, cats, rabbits, chickens, etc.

Best Answer

I used to apply for jobs every year, and ask for more money each time, making sure I got it in the door. I was lucky landing this job. Excellent salary and 8 weeks paid vacation plus all the holidays paid, and I can work from home anytime I like as long as there isn't anything major going on. Good stuff!

Best Answer

Wow, so you sound like you're all hooked up. Right on!

Best Answer

Yes, I get it done. Not to say I haven't had some help along the way. I will just never settle. I'm looking to buy a business or some more properties next. After 16 years, you get tired of staring at a screen all day.

Best Answer

Clown

Best Answer

For real?

Best Answer

For real, I am a clown with zero class.

Best Answer

Skilled construction operative, that's my official title but really I'm a general handyman but not a jack of all trades. I only take jobs I'm qualified and competent in. I don't touch plumbing electrics of gas fitting

Best Answer

As you gain more experience and learn new trades, do you get to move up the ladder?

Best Answer

Up the ladder? hell no that's why I'm self employed now. In construction there is a hierarchy and it can get vicious especially when you out rank the jealous type unskilled worker

Best Answer

I wouldn't know too much about that. Up north we deal with union workers. Everyones got their place, then move up as they qualify.

Best Answer

you look like the girl from 70's show. do not remember her name.

Best Answer

Mila Kunis (AKA Jackie). That's a new one.

Best Answer

related to her?

Best Answer

Not that I'm aware of.

Best Answer

IT Web Support Analyst

Best Answer

Tell me about that.

Best Answer