Homemaker, not housewife. There is a difference.

Best Answer

Thank you. I take my job seriously and I am constantly finding new ways to improve my home.

Best Answer

Good for you! Feels more like a refuge from the world now?

Best Answer

I hope things work out well for you both.

Best Answer

How about the term "stay-at-home mom"?

Best Answer

That is a very good job title, very good for you and your children. I was a stay at home Mom. My boys admire me and thank me for being there for them and not choosing material comforts over them.

Best Answer

That's beautiful that they appreciate and value you so much!

Best Answer

I know your children will thank you as well someday.

Best Answer

Thank you for best answer.

Best Answer

Grandpa :-))

Best Answer

Best job title ever!

Best Answer

Best job too!!

Best Answer

Clown

Best Answer

For real?

Best Answer

For real, I am a clown with zero class.

Best Answer

Skilled construction operative, that's my official title but really I'm a general handyman but not a jack of all trades. I only take jobs I'm qualified and competent in. I don't touch plumbing electrics of gas fitting

Best Answer

As you gain more experience and learn new trades, do you get to move up the ladder?

Best Answer

Up the ladder? hell no that's why I'm self employed now. In construction there is a hierarchy and it can get vicious especially when you out rank the jealous type unskilled worker

Best Answer

I wouldn't know too much about that. Up north we deal with union workers. Everyones got their place, then move up as they qualify.

Best Answer

IT Web Support Analyst

Best Answer

Tell me about that.

Best Answer