Questionator Questionator 26-30 165 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I will cook all day long but I absolutely detest cleaning up the kitchen, especially if it's a mess I made. Something about construction and destruction, maybe?

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Cleaning up after someone has puked.

Best Answer

Trimming he dog's nails. The dog isn't very fond of it either. So we don't do it often by mutual prenegotiated agreement.

Best Answer

Washing the Elephant...

Best Answer

Flossing the snapping turtle's teeth...

Best Answer

Ironing

Best Answer

cleaning out the refrigerator...yuck...all those science projects. It's like national geographic in there...

Best Answer

I detest using the vac; all goes well then it picks up something that just keeps rattling until you stop and turn the vac upside down to get it out! what a pain in the ****!

Best Answer

Anything deemed a "chore" is something I prefer to avoid.

Best Answer

Cleaning the toilet - as a manager, I assign that duty to the least productive member of my team - the message usually gets across.

Best Answer

Cleaning the bathroom...especially the toilet.

Best Answer

Doing laundry, because it treat each spot with special potions, soak them, then remember to turn the washer on, then put them in the dryer then remember to taking them out of the dryer, then fold them. I think they should invent disposable clothes.<br />
CLOSETS CLEANING :(

Best Answer

They have disposable clothes, they are made from a fabric-like fibre made from recycled paper. They look like cotton cloth but don't go out in the rain.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

all of them....a chore is still a chore.

Best Answer

Cleaning around.

Best Answer

Telling the maid to clean the house

Best Answer

Folding and putting away laundry.

Best Answer

I put it away unfolded so there.

Best Answer

Paying bills

Best Answer

Dishes because I'm slightly OCD and it takes me forever to convince myself each dish is clean, lol. And wet, swelled-up old food in the sink or on dishes freaks me out.

Best Answer

Cooking.

Best Answer

Toilet cleaning

Best Answer