Questionator Questionator 26-30 166 Answers Jun 21, 2012

Question of the Day

Sunday, because I feel guilty when everybody is all churchy and I am usually hung over and feel like shyt from the night before.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

LMAO!!

Best Answer

Sunday. It's that anxiety you get before the week starts, lol.. especially if you have to get up early.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I propose we add a new day to the week and call it "Someday." <br />
Just think of all the weird stuff that would happen on it....

Best Answer

Monday through Friday, from 8:00 to 16:00 hours.

Best Answer

The one that ends in "y"

Best Answer

Wednesday. It's such a tease! At least on Monday I KNOW I'll be miserable that day, but Friday is still so far away from Wed. Stupid tease, Wednesday...

Best Answer

MONDAY is the most borerific day ever I feel like throwing myself off the edge of the world just to see if the bottom is as flat as a sheet or not!

Best Answer

I think this is why God created gravity. It prevents people from jumping off the edge! :)

Best Answer

Monday's.... I don't think i would ever see some person would wake up on a Monday morning and say.... "I just love Monday's"... Yea I probably that would never that.... -.-

Best Answer

All of them.

Best Answer

As I don't work anymore, the question is moot. I do basically the same things every day.

Best Answer

Tuesdays! <br />
whats goes on on Tuesdays? the week didn't start, its not even in the middle, its not close to the weekend and its not the weekend itself. absolutely nothing goes on Tuesdays!

Best Answer

Tuesday! and i could never know why

Best Answer

The one that ends in "Y"

Best Answer

Workday

Best Answer

Tomorrow

Best Answer

Tuesday, definitely! Mondays suck, yes, but I'm mentally prepared for that. Tuesdays are like ninjas, all sneaking up on me every time and going "HA! You though the worst was over, but NO! You're not even halfway through this week yet! Muhahaha!!"<br />
So yes -_- I hate Tuesdays..

Best Answer

Monday. I always have conference calls on Monday. I have too many of them and they always last too long.

Best Answer

I think thursday. Only a half of a week and so much to get happen

Best Answer

Mondays. The whole routine starts over again. no rest for the wicked!

Best Answer

sundays and mondays <br />
sunday thx 2 saturday partying and hangover <br />
mondays damn the start of another five days of work

Best Answer