LivingDavid LivingDavid 46-50, M 18 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Religion

I was able to converse with HER forever...that would be heaven!

Best Answer

Enjoyment in every moment

Best Answer

very relative.

Best Answer

One night, I close my eyes and the pain, stress and fear all melts away.

Best Answer

This real place where wonder......and awe sweep you off your feet.Upon opening the door........Lite so flourescently bright.....beckons you to walk down,streets of gold(as depicted in the bible)..........till you enter an illuminnious city,that sparkless of jasper,onyx,diamond,ruby,sapphire,and all the many precious stones created by God.There is a bubbling brook,full of beauty and lite,that continueously overflows.Hushed,and loud choirs of angels.....cherabim,and seraphim........with joy and sweetness ring out in exhurberant worship to God.It's a forever spring and summer in the soul.There is no darkness,only perfect love,and a wedding feast,to all who come,to the Lamb of God's table of love!

Best Answer

place with lots of cats. lots of lanes and trees! Houses not seen above the ground except for the entrances! Lots of area for gardening! no pollution! Not too cold and not to hot! Plenty of berries that are edible. Plenty of flowers too! You can wear what you want there but there is white jackets or wraps for everyone if they want them! In heaven you'll be able to do what you love doing!

Best Answer

interesting...

Best Answer

Family, friends, peace, joy, humility, love, laughter, reunions...

Best Answer

Actually I have seen heaven three times in my dream.RAMADAN And it's un-describeable I was shivering and sweating during my dream.It's unbelievable beautiful in a scary way. AMAZINGLY UNUSUAL

Best Answer

A red lamborghini park in my driveway with the keys in my hand.

Best Answer

that might be "heavenly" on earth, but it won't be in heaven (pollution... anyone working on an electric version?) (:

Best Answer

Hay, I respect you land your things, but over here every thing works out just great in heaven. ;-)

Best Answer

What dreams may come and the oil painted flowers that squoosh beneath my feet.

Best Answer

peace of mind, light beings, white light, compassion, love ...finally home

Best Answer

Nonexistent.

Best Answer

so sad to think that... so beyond this life your hope is what?

Best Answer

We'll find out when it happens.

Best Answer