Mine is hitting t instead of r when I write our. It's because I type too fast and don't re-read lol.
Wifeinater Wifeinater 22-25, F 14 Answers Jul 6, 2012

For some or other reason I always type "ration" instead of "ratio".....I put that darn "n" on.

Best Answer

I before E, except after C....I always mess that up...

Best Answer

Pshh typod I donr Makw Thwen

Best Answer

I hate when I say *** instead of add.

Best Answer

definitley <---this is how I always spell it thinking I spelled it correctly...that squiggly red line of death makes me wanna punch my computer screen in the face -.-

Best Answer

"Taht" instead of "that". And the most embarrassing is "just a sex" instead of "just a sec"... LOL.

Best Answer

I OFTEN TIME DIMPLY INSTEAD OF SIMPLY AND DILL INSTEAD OF FILL. or i want to type try and type yrt. And today I wanted to type: I Am Looking Forward to. But typed: I am liking firwird ti. I don't know how it hapened..

Best Answer

tahnks - Thanks

amzng - Amazing

Best Answer

The typo woman that I fall in love with. and I'm always falling in love! - laugh at my jokes and I'll fall in love with you, beautiful!

Best Answer

I have never been able to get the "i" before "e" thing right. and I never will.

Best Answer

not using punctuation

Best Answer