IT was an awards dinner. They called my name and as I stood to walk up to get my award, my half slip dropped to my ankles. I tried to keep my cool by just stepping out of it but the skirt was very sheer and with lights behind me .... well... at least I was 20 something and my legs were very fit from lots of hiking.

Best Answer

when i was eighteen years old i went to disneyland and i went on space mountain and i had a tank top on and no bra and when i got of the ride my sister said christy look down and my boob was out of my shirt and this guy working there was stairing and i turned beet red and ran off i will never forget that day

Best Answer

My wife Beatrice and I were at a public meeting and being tiny and seating limited we sat in the back row with her on my knees and when they showed a ten minute video she moved her lovely wee bum around and I became erect then because the lights were down she unzipped me and she put me into her body then she slowly rocked me to ***********. Of course I could'nt do anything otherwise I would have drawn attention to ourselves.

Best Answer

I was stabbed in the back by a jealous woman.

Best Answer

when a guy friend decided to pull the string on my bikini top at a beach party. i never noticed how white i was until someone showed me a picture they snapped!! (i didn't think it was that cold either). i could have smacked him if i had caught him.

Best Answer