Nicknames are THE worst... Ive been lucky enough to not have too bad of ones.. but Ive met some people with horrible ones Some of the ones I hate the most are.. turd, bright light, sprite, and ****... the last one is my most hated one ahaha
Took2MuchMan Took2MuchMan 22-25, F 13 Answers Oct 6, 2009

Biohazard. That was an awful few days.

Best Answer

in college a couple of frat boys started calling me Chachi..after the character in Happy Days played by Scott Baio..because, presumably they thought I looked like him..I told them to stop, they didn't. I found each of their cars one night and let the air out of their tires for them, then let them know who did it, and why..they didn't have the guts to take it a step further...REVENGE!!

Best Answer

I have a friend named Mariana and she doesn't like being called Mary, Fairy, a combination of the two, Marijuana, or Fairyjuana.

Best Answer

lil billy was but inch worm was more embarressing to be called i was 15 when i got that name i was pushed out of the boys locker room with my hands tied behind my back and the girls were in the hall way one girl said as they crowd around me so i couldn't run away said it looks like a inch worm its tiny

Best Answer

Milky

Best Answer

My most hated nickname is so embarrassing, I don't even want to post it in a public place! =P

Best Answer

I like all my nicknames my friends gave me lol<br />
so I would have to say when my family used to call me "güera" or "dingy"

Best Answer