Questionator Questionator 26-30 115 Answers Feb 13, 2012

Question of the Day

leaving.....

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

good one :-)

Best Answer

I totally agree!

Best Answer

lol I kept thinking about some memories and thought of a few good things and realized they just weren't that memorable and great enough to make it my answer, then I read this and noticed what was the most memorable and best part of HS!! THank you so much for the enlightenment! This was great reminder. Next time I won't have to think so hard. Lol

Best Answer

There are no such things as memorable moments in hell

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

my sentiments exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol lol lol

Best Answer

Before digital cameras........ The whole senior class had to re-take the class picture a week after the original because somebody (me) had 2 double-barrel birds waving proudly above the heads of the other students announcing my hatred for high school and the BS that I had to endure. Sweet success! <br />
I got voted "least class spirit" and am proud of that title.<br />
High school was a friggin joke! years later, those that were popular ended up being the biggest losers in real life.<br />
This bird is for them!

Best Answer

Definitely had to be September 11th. I know it's quite a morbid memory, but it is the most memorable.<br />
I was in math class and when the first plane hit, one of my friends said "holy crap the world trade center just blew up". We all hovered around the window, laughing it off, blaming it on a drunk pilots -- we were just teenagers trying to rationalize the catastrophe we had just witnessed. Then, like 20 minutes later, an eerie silence came over the room as everyone saw the next plane going towards the 2nd building. In my head I thought, no way, this can't be real. We were pretty far from the towers, maybe 2-3 miles, so the plane looked like a little toy from my vantage point. When the plane hit it was like the air was sucked out of the room. My teacher collapsed and everyone started screaming. It was terrible. Many people tried to leave the school but we were stopped. We had to wait in the school auditorium our parents called and said it was ok for us to leave.<br />
The walk home was crazy. I've lived in NYC my entire life and had never seen anything like that day on the walk home. So many people walking in ONE direction. No trains were running, no buses. Streets and sidewalks were jam packed. I had to walk like 5 miles to get home that day. It was completely surreal.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Being able to see my friend that was leaving for the army. He was leaving the day after school ended. Sad thing is, he died. :( miss him a lot and wish I could hear from him.

Best Answer

My high school prom. I have always been a very eccentric girl and I decided to do my hair like a lady from some time lost in history..like a lady who was attending a splendorous ball at some far away king's palace. I had a million little ringlet curls in my hair and my boyfriend at the time seemed completely spellbound. I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world. It was an amazing experience. The people who normally never gave me the time of day stopped and stared. It made me blush, but I truly felt like a rare jewel for a split second in time and that nothing else could stand in my way for that one glorious night.

Best Answer

Awesome, congrats for being true to yourself because that's the most beautiful thing about that experience.

Best Answer

Graduating!

Best Answer

Tossing a chocolate milk shake in my good friend's face I was in the 10th grade and he was in the 11th because that day I was having a terrible one so he got the brunt of it, So I tossed the milk shake in his face so hard that the spoon stuck to the tip of his nose hahaha It was crazy funny! But then after that a few minutes later we threw down in the cafeteria so it was funny but not so funny at the same time because we started fighting each other. But we're still pretty good friends still.<br />
Any fight in high school is funny and great to watch :) pop corn ready!

Best Answer

when i kissed my crush for his birthday at my locker and he liked his present :)

Best Answer

Leaving at the end. Being an adult is what I was born to be.

Best Answer

Dating Sue K.

Best Answer

This one time a few friends and I decided to blow off the rest of the day and went back to my house. <br />
My mother was supposed to be gone, but she was home! She was like..why are you home already? <br />
And without thinking I just said..Um the toilets overflowed and they had to send us home because it was a health hazard..? <br />
All she said was okay, try and keep it down! Lol..my Ma was pretty cool. :o)

Best Answer

Bringing a gorgeous blonde date from outside the school to homecoming senior year. It was precious.

Best Answer

When i ended up naked in gym in front of everybody

Best Answer

Best Answer

Graduation. Both pride and relief...

Best Answer

Having an actual social life. lol

Best Answer

hmm knewing that my core classes were done and I get to just have fun playing with electives for the next 3 weeks :D

Best Answer

letting the hamsters out of their cage in science class every friday. the teacher got so used for me to do that and i appreciate she didn't get mad at me. also lunch period so i could go play on the bleachers but the girl's coach was NOT happy for me to always do that so i had to have a lunch buddy. i miss school.

Best Answer

Getting out of school for the day to do this thing outside with one of my classes, the class was called How'd They Do That or something like that, some bs elective. But we studied the vikings, made slippers out of felt we'd made ourselves out of sheep's wool, made old board games, wax casts, all kinds of stuff. Well outside, we spend the day trying to make glass beads (none of which came out very well) and casting pewter out of our wax pieces, we also fired some clay pots in a fire-pit. Unfortunately, it rained and the only decent thing that came out were the pots, and some of those exploded. But it was interesting...and a free pass out of my other classes for the day (:

Best Answer

Finally getting my driver's license.Driving to school instead of riding my bike...

Best Answer