(First Name ONLY) Mine?: Gabina.
Gabina19 Gabina19 16-17, F 19 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in EP

Kat : )

Best Answer

Lee<br />
aka<br />
Ned

Best Answer

Ned? how so?

Best Answer

Ned Kelly is a very famous or infamous Australian bush ranger, Google Ned Kelly

Best Answer

Miroslav. You can roughly interpret it as "peace cherisher" or "he who cherishes peace". I like it. It's almost as old as the recorded history of my people.

Best Answer

Jade, It's the colour green and It's also Chinese.

Best Answer

But are YOU CHINESE!?! i SEE NOT. . -_- least my name shows my race aha lol sorry if you took my comment offencive i dont mean to sound mean i tried to make it sound funny .

Best Answer

Ha ha, no am not Chinese obviously -.-
But the name Jade is Chinese, was only stating a fact :)
My mum named me Jade as she loves the colour green and loved the name.

Best Answer

Elisabeth - Nice and common with a twist. My mom wanted it spelled like it was in the bible, she asked her midwife (as she'd just given birth she can't be blamed for not looking it up herself) and the midwife told her... turns out her midwife is a Mormon and Elisabeth is spelled with and S in the Mormon bible but a Z in most others. My mom kept it because she thinks it's prettier anyways.

Best Answer

I think It spelled with an "S" is fine:) it makes your name slightly unique :) like mine! it was suppose to be Gabriella because i have a twin brother named Gabriel but my dad prefered Gabina to me its okay because im mexican and it brings out more athenticy of carring my great great grandmothers name;)

Best Answer

cool :) I've got my moms middle name Mae

Best Answer

Oh i have my moms name as my middle name -_- ugh i hate to say it though. . .its "Carolina" my frst and middle name end in "-ina" its kinda werid

Best Answer

I love Elizabeth.. I think it is a beautiful name.. if I could rename my child she would have an extra name.. : )

Best Answer

Wilde but most of my EP friends call me Dr. Wilde

Best Answer

Aha nice nice to meet you Wilde

Best Answer

Bernice- it means victory bringer

Best Answer

YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME!

Best Answer

Um no i dont. . im just asking you either go along with the question or move on.

Best Answer

She don't wanna know it either!

Best Answer

Vincent

Best Answer

Love that name!:)

Best Answer

Wayne

Best Answer

Your lying . . -_-

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Matt

Best Answer

Whats good Matt? or should i say Mathew?

Best Answer

Matt works just fine. I never really liked Matthew.

Best Answer

i knew it -_-

Best Answer

Matt just sounds less formal thats why I like it.

Best Answer

i bet it took me a while to get my name i like it though it shows me:) and represents alot. :) its not hebrew but its mexican and thats exactly how i like it. all about culture to me.

Best Answer

CARTWRIGHT!!!!

Best Answer

sounds like car turns right. . .

Best Answer

Akilina :)

Best Answer

It sounds like spanish words if i try and say it aha. . (no offence) . .
"Aye Que linda"

Best Answer

No offense taken! Haha! I try to tell my friends to remember it as 'I will kill ya" A-keel-li-ah. Its Russian, so naturally very difficult! :)

Best Answer

That is a beautiful name.

Best Answer

nice!!! like the name by the way:) and yeah it is. . but thats how i took it at first as a spanish phrase. . meaning oh how pretty

Best Answer

Thanks! Your name is very pretty too! It is really fascinating to me that if it is said like Spanish words it means something too :)

Best Answer

Thank you! How do you pronounce your name Wilde?

Best Answer

your welcm:)

Best Answer

I think you say it like "While- Ly" or Wha-ile-lee

Best Answer