violabenetti violabenetti 26-30, F 14 Answers Apr 17, 2012

leftist propaganda rag.

Best Answer

The same way I think about anything New York..Over-rated,left wing socialist, and not worth the trouble of being around something that is 2nd class

Best Answer

The NYT used to be a much more fair paper. Unfortunately, like most of the dying newspapers it has done into the death spiral of focusing editorial to match the mindset of the mostly urban, mostly liberal audience that still reads the newspaper.<br />
To be fair, I think the NYT is a better newspaper overall than most - and certainly beats the tar out of so-called 'newspapers' like the LA Times and Boston Globe, but yes it does have an editorial bias to the left.

Best Answer

EnglishSteve- Point on this. One thing that most people don't understand about media is that its built for advertisers - even newspapers- and advertisers don't care about what the world or even the whole country things- they think in terms of major markets. Advertisers in newspapers don't give a damn about what people in small towns and rural areas think because frankly, the big retailers and car dealerships that fuel their advertising don't have locations in rural areas and small towns.

Best Answer

LOL! you aren't serious!

Best Answer

About the same as Bill Clinton

Best Answer

Chortle, snigger, snort, LOL

Best Answer

It's American and it's claiming to be news: that alone makes me suspect that it's probably politcally scewed and inclined more towards melodrama than factual news reporting.

Best Answer

50/50.

Best Answer

These days the internet is a more reliable source then the mass media and government. Makes the old Soviet propaganda machine look wimpy.

Best Answer

I trust it.

Best Answer