Soup96 Soup96 13-15, F 13 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

Absolutely!!! On my list of future places to visit! I think every culture has something extaordinary to offer us!

Best Answer

I hate that place and its people,they cheat and lie..no security for women and no respect for people in general..zero in hospitality, mere good places to visit is not everything

Best Answer

InB4 "hurrr durr rape"....but yeah, I would. It seems like a decent once in a lifetime cultural experience.

Best Answer

My country of birth!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... YES!!!! YES!!!! Its a kaleidoscope to the senses......so much color (sight), sound, smell, taste.... If you are into that, then India is for you :-)

Best Answer

They are a backward 3 rd World Country that continues to lose Citizens to modern Countries. People from India come here to eat Beef! All those cows in India are to sick to eat! Would I visit India? I don't think you could pay me enough to go somewhere I can't have grilled Beef Steaks. T-Bones, Porterhouse, Rib Eyes,NY ***** Steak, Tenderloins ,& all the rest. Hungry people eat Beef! India is a dirty place along the River of pollution that the country loves so much. Also all the people with the Targets on their Forehead. The dot above the eye! No I would rather go to Somalia!!!!

Best Answer

I sec this,they have poor people not from money point of view but mind too. Highly ill mannered and liars,no sense how to treat foreigners.

Best Answer

I have heard too many horror stories about Americans being arrested and tossed into prisons to be held for ransom by corrupt (criminal) police and courts. India is too dangerous for Americans to visit.

Best Answer

I totally agree..the moment they see foreigners,their scammers get into action..corrupted country,I wouldn't waste my money there

Best Answer

I'd love to visit it someday.

Best Answer