Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 21 Answers Jul 22, 2012

I've many homeless friends and acquaintances.

some need help, some don't want help, some are parasites, some don't want to bother you, some are filled with hatred, some are filled with hurt.

Best Answer

Wasn't I smart to have wealthy parents? Why can't they be smart as me.

Best Answer

It makes me sad. And I kinda want to cry. But they are humans. Just like me. Like every other human being.

Its still sad. I gave an homelss person 200$ out of my savings once. And gave them a smile. :)

I'm not like the other people who would ignore homeless.

Best Answer

Most have serious mental problems and many places have severely cut back on mental health services. England's solution seems like a good compromise to me. In the winter time they open the doors to their mental health facilities and crowd them in, while in the summer they let them all gather at one beach where cops can maintain some semblance of order.

Sure beats Pennsylvania where one soup kitchen was caught feeding the homeless to each other.

Best Answer

They're minimalists. Good for them. That sucks if there's bad weather, or cruel people staying around them, but otherwise I think it wouldn't be bad for everyone to live that way. I think all the stuff people have these days is completely unnecessary, and the level of materialism is disgusting... I think we'd all be better people if we lost everything.

Best Answer

I used to feel really bad for them but now I will just offer food if I have any. Never money because I know what they use it for. I actually go to a mission once a month and help make food and we feed it to the local homeless people and we give them bread to take home as well. I see kids going with their parents and it breaks my heart. But as for the others, my sister used to work at a human resources office and they actually offer them so much such as jobs and a free place to stay with food included. Yet they choose to stay outside. Why? Because of addictions. That there is something I would never feel sorry for.

Best Answer

hard times.......workin on my 6th now........he's movin in soon

Best Answer

they are people too,just took a wrong turn somewhere along the way

Best Answer

In the uk there is a support network for homeless people and those that are homeless are there by choice. It may be that they have had a traumatic event such as loosing there family as happened to a homeless and as it happened rich tramp i knew. Ultimatly they need help not only with accomadtion but with theire underline issues

Best Answer

is the way of the world we live in now folks get laid off benefits run out still cant find job next step is a sleeping bag and a park hell of a thing

Best Answer

It depends. Are they the type of homeless person that is homeless because they choose to not try to get a job, and spend any money they get on booze, or are they homeless because they bravely served our country, and came back to find no support and that they have no idea how to cope outside of the service? It all depends question asker.

Best Answer

In my opinion I'm either homeless, or I'm not. I think many people should be homeless for a while. It can teach lessons in humility that can be learned in no other way.

Best Answer

well my lesson has been learned.. do you have any room for me at your house? Im clean and willing to move to any city / state in America to have a stable home

Best Answer

If you leave now you could be here by about three:) Are you really homless in the Bay? That is really hard. I know cause I'm orignally from right across the Bay.

Best Answer

I always look at them, shabbily dressed, pushing their carts with there worldly belongings and wonder when their took this very sad turn

Best Answer

They can't get back on their feet

Best Answer