My friend's girlfriend wears stuff like that. He even got her one when we went to the mall the other day. I just don't get it... I mean isn't that sort of demeaning?
xxLizRockszz xxLizRockszz 18-21, F 35 Answers Apr 13, 2010

Doesn't bother me at all. Although i did do a double-take when i saw this chick leading around a guy with a collar and a leash at the store. I had to think whether it was around Halloween or not...it wasn't...<br />
As for demeaning...not really...it depends on her opinion on it. Some people just like to wear collars and some people like to be submissive towards their mate. Quite a few women fall into this category...they don't mind showing that they are attached to someone else currently. Some do it with rings...others with collars, same concept though...

Best Answer

It's just a collar. How she behaves when wearing it would be demeaning. Or not.

Best Answer

as long as she fetches the bone its all good

Best Answer

I think it's pretty rad. <br />
(Unless you mean one of those flea & tick collars, in which case there may be some issues.)

Best Answer

I wear a collar, not a studded on a real life proper dog collar. I don't know why she would wear it but I wear it cause I'm a furry. My opinion- I think it's awesome. It looks good and shows she doesn't give a dam about what other people think. So good for her. As for demeaning, I understand why you would think that but not really. Ironically, to me my collar represents my freedom to do whatever the hell I want without people being able to stop me, so nearly the opposite of demeaning.<br />
And for people who don't like it. Bite my furry kitty ***! :p

Best Answer

Hey im a furry too and i love the fack that you are so independent and i also love to wear collars

Best Answer

punk of BDSM... know BDSM its supposed to be tht way...master and survant type of thing...but the pople who do it KNOW its demening but hats the way they want it... i want to be collared!!...lol

Best Answer

Its a part of her style. There is nothing wrong with it.

Best Answer

Three years late at answering this question but Ill go ahead anyway. Im a guy and I wear collars. Nothing too flashy, just black collars with a steel buckle, or with one of those plastic snap clasps. For me, it is more of a calming tie, so to speak. I care not for what others say and just wear it because I like to. Some think its sexy, others think its too much. Either way, I enjoy toying with the women I meet.

Best Answer

My opinion is it is fine and a good way to get use to wearing a collar all the time. I was in a accident and got whiplash and the hospital did nothing for me so I got me a posture collar to help my neck heal. I had to wear it 24/7 a day and got so use to wearing a collar In started with cheap dog collars until I could afford a proper collar.

Best Answer

hey im a furry and i wear collars, tails, and fox ears. so she might be a furry :3

Best Answer

DOG COLLARS PLUSE DOG TAG

Best Answer

I wear a collar and really enjoy it. I am not submissive though. Far from it. Often I would say I am a little bit too outspoken. I don't have a boyfriend either. I just enjoy it. Although I have been looking around for a bigger one. I even went to petco and can't find the right one.

Best Answer

I love to wear collars its so fun and gets me horny

Best Answer

Some dog collars look pretty sweet. I wear a smaller chain collar. I like it because it doesn't stand out completely but it also looks different. My gf got it for me so it also show's loyalty to her.

Best Answer

Collars for some people are not a fashion statement as a lot of people believe they are. When my boyfriend gives me a collar to wear it means we're going somewhere where a lot of guys are going to be vying for my attention and he wants to let them know that I'm taken. It means that I his, and like when a dog wears a collar, I am led and belong to him. I take it as a compliment because it means that he is proud of me and he believes that people are going to try and take me away from him. In the right crowds (bike rallies esp.) the men there know what it truly means and they back off because it also shows a commitment level on the woman's part. She is willingly letting the world know that she has a master.

Best Answer

The right style on the right person can look very sexy. I'm not a huge fan of many of the bondage-style collars. But I kinda like the spiked dog collar look on some people, as long as it fits with the rest of their look. Like if I saw a really preppy-looking girl wearing a black leather collar with long metal spikes along with her pastel pink sweater set, I'd probably think she was nuts. But a girl with a punk look, punk attitude.... The collar fits in nicely with that look. And some of the more decorative ones...lace, satin, leather chokers, the ****-star diamond ones, stuff like that...with the right attitude and look, they can be very sexy accessories for an outfit. I myself own and occasionally wear a black satin choker with a little silver lightning bolt hanging from it, and also have a studded leather one that a friend got me as a joke.

Best Answer

Well, it depends. If she has the attitude and personality to make it work, go for it.

Best Answer

WELL.... I think that style is pathetic.

Best Answer

Its ok. If both people are happy with this life style.

Best Answer

That the lead has fallen off

Best Answer

If she like to wear this I don't see what the problem is.No I do not think it's demeaning it' Gothic. You should like your friends girlfriend for who she is and not what she wears.He seems to accept it so why not you?

Best Answer