WalkToPerdition WalkToPerdition 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Hobbies

have lived in largest cites and small townships,pefer small towns and people not to say any are better then others just different

Best Answer

everybody knows everybody.......gossip is the main hobby......not my cup of tea

Best Answer

Probably friendlier than city people..

Best Answer

They are people, just like the rest of us

Best Answer

I'm originally from Madison, VA a very, very small town on the East Coast.. very lowkey and I used to think that small town's people were calm, laidback, humble like but now a days, ha just say things have changed.

I moved to Illinois when I was just about to turn 18 and a few years afterwards, my fam and I went home to VA to visit some of our "kinfolk" and an aunt of mine said to me that I was basically acting "brand new" and I thought I was all that because I lived in Chicago and how I was dressed and I talked different. I was going to leave it alone but me being the spicy outspoken person that I am, I had to check her. I told my aunt she was wrong for judging me off just a few words and that correction, I didn't live in CHICAGO, I lived in the west suburbs so get it right. Also, I said I wasn't acting brand new, I was just simply just being ME. So hate it or love it, point blank period. Maybe she had some personal issues to deal with, I don't know.

Best Answer

My opinion of small towns is that I love them, I live in one of them. As far as the people in them, hard to say. So many people are pooling in due to a big "place" in this small town, that seems to ruin everything. City people drive me crazy, they're rude and walk WAY too close to you in the mall. LOL

Best Answer

I love all people unless they annoy me, if they annoy me that is it, no second chances.

Best Answer

I n d i v i d u a l s

Best Answer

I don't think you can generalize, towns have a personality the same way people do.

Best Answer

hmm.. people that leave their small town are brave.

Best Answer

I so agree...

Best Answer

That they tend to be a lovely, friendly, helpful set of people, well the ones around these parts are..

Best Answer

I love small towns. I have had only positive experiences with them and the people who live there.

Best Answer