Stephen1967 Stephen1967 46-50, M 77 Answers Jul 13, 2012

A few is ok, but I don't like when people have them all over their body. Especially women. It's just not attractive to me.

Best Answer

Not into them, particularly the inartistic ones.

Best Answer

I think they have become a bit of a fad for a lot of people. Now, so many have them, its not that big a deal. I have no problems with them. I personnally don't think it adds any beauty to a woman. I think women are just perfect just the way they are. For me, I've thought about getting one, but its never trurly gone past a fleeting thought. I don't have a desire to pick anything that Id want there forever.

Best Answer

i like them, nd getting one for my 17th birthday. but when ur getting a tattoo make sure u stick with it and tht u really like it because its gonna stay on ur body for the rest of ur life, its permanet once its there, theres no changing it

Best Answer

Tatoos it's kind of Art but I hate people who don't know the meaning of their tatoos.

Best Answer

Tatoos destroy your personality

Best Answer

Why do you think so ?

Best Answer

Don't you feel like that ?

Best Answer

My general opinion of tattoos is that I'm for them, like any form of art.

Within the genre, I have my own personal tastes, like I do with any form of art.

So to recap: I like what I think are good ones, I don't like what I think are bad ones.

Best Answer

I am covered,,sleeved, not ur typical type of gal who would be.. i am married to someone who loves them and who still has more than me,,almost no space left on him..we are parents to 3 kids and i get alot of dirty looks when i have the kids,,,like how dare you reproduce,,,its silly..I am a great mom,,and my work environment is tolerant,,and i even attend church with short sleeves..and i am still loved...when people ask y i got them,,i say for me,,,and if they say they dont agree,,then thats there thing...i cant take them bak,,nor wud i ,,,I feel its an expression of myself and my journeys thru life...and i must state,,,dont judge me cause i sin differently than u do...to each his own,,,its not for anybody...most people ask bout the pain of putting them on,,,its painfulll!!,,so most people compliment and say they want one but cant decide...I now have so many that a simple breeze in the wind may inspire a weather tattoo...haha,,u gt it..

Best Answer

I have 7 or 8. All but one means something. I got that one as my first professional and it was a last minute thought. But I still like it. I love seeing tats. I hate seeing the normal ones. I like originality. It's cool to hear some of the stories behind them.

Best Answer

I am not a fan of them. I think they reduce a person's credibility. For me, the worst ones are Winnie the Pooh or Eeyore on a middle aged woman's calf or, heaven forbid, a butterfly or heart on a wrinkly, saggy old lady's chest.

If you are going to do it, make it artistic and get a nice one. My sister in law, all 300 lbs. of her, has the cheap-o tacky kind and it is so awful. A scrawny flower on her wrist, a stupid butterfly on her ankle.

Best Answer

I'm not a fan of tattoos. I understand that people get them for lots of different reasons ranging from being too drunk to remembering a lost child. I can appreciate the folks who try to get tats that mean something, at least. I completely appreciate tribal tattoos (the ones that are actually on actual tribe members, not frat boys trying to be tough) and what they represent. It's just that I don't think they improve the human body at all. I think it makes people look dirty, it's just my impression. Like they can't get clean enough, I just want to wash them off. It does look like graffiti to me. I went to a wedding once a few years back where the bride was gorgeous and had a beautiful, feminine gown and her tats completely ruined and cheapened it for me. It was her day and she thought she looked great and I was happy for her, but sitting in a church looking at a turquoise and yellow sun and moon the size of my hand on the back of her shoulder was a bit distracting. It totally took away from her beauty to me. I don't assume people are unsavory when I see tattoos, they've become too mainstream to make any snap judgements based on tats alone. I just don't appreciate them visually.

Best Answer

They are alright, but I'm not going to get one.

Best Answer

It's an interesting obsession. I wish I understood.

Best Answer

I think they are one of the fastest ways to make a person look like low life trash, whether they are or not in reality. As a figureative artist, I see more and more beautiful women who worry about wrinkles and such, yet put tattoos all over their bodies. I have not places a notice in red at the top of all my model releases stating that if they have tattoos bigger than one inch in any direction, not to fill out the release and my policy does not accept tattooed people. Not only do they look ugly and are a distraction, they are a sure fire way to make a painting near unsaleable. It can also cause distortion of a figure under certain lighting situations. More trouble than the use of the model is worth.

Best Answer

It's an each to his/her own kinda thing....................I think sometimes they are tasteful and others they are tacky......................I have 2, both are of flowers, they are disguised so that you only see them if I WANT you to see them. Both were done at important times in my life to signify that moment in my life.

Best Answer

i hav 36. a way to express and let out what your mind thinks or how u portray yourself or how u view things as a person. they are beautiful if done well.

Best Answer

I've nowhere else to put anymore and they are old and fading.

I'll not get them on the old boat race, mind....

Best Answer

I used to think they were quite trashy. However, I now feel that if its a tattoo that serves a meaning in your life then its perfectly fine. I just hate the stupid tattoos of stars & hearts that girls get now days.

Best Answer

Got one when I was 18 to cover up a homemade one I got when I was 13. Probably wont be getting another one. Mystique is long gone once they got main stream.

Best Answer

Drugs, gangs, illegal stuff like that.

Best Answer