ajennings822 ajennings822 31-35, F 20 Answers May 21, 2012

i like all natural sizes and shapes (from 2 flat ones that tickle, to 2 hangers that bounce). Nothing "made in China", though.

Best Answer

I don't really matter, but when only looking at i like to see some big boobs under that bra on shirt ;D<br />
Once in my hand, mouth, or between my c*ck it really doesn't matter that much. Depends on woman and what kind of fun i wanna get on this moment.

Best Answer

all boobs are wonderful,......but my personal preference is the bigger the better. I love 2 handfuls and mabbe a mouthful all at the same time....lol

Best Answer

I love 'em large. <br />
Not that the medium and small are necessarily bad.

Best Answer

It doesn't really matter at all. It just doesn't!

Best Answer

I personally am a tripple D, and to be honest all my life I've wished to be a smaller petite size. I've had boobs since I was 12 and they were already a C cup at that age. For women I think, once you experience having huge boobs you appreciate the petiteness of smaller boobs. Not only are smaller boobs more attractive to me, I also dream of the day I don't have back and posture issues do to my big jugs lol. I plan on getting them reduced when I have the money to. I'd love to be a full B, no larger than a small C.

Best Answer

Lesser area more concentration of nerves.... small boobs will respond better!!

Best Answer

More than a mouthful is a waste! My wife was a 32A when we married, after three kids she is now 40D I liked her 32's better

Best Answer

I like them regardless of size.... Well they can be too big.

Best Answer

I agree. Have you ever looked up Chelsea Charms? WOW. Too much there.

Best Answer

Do I dare to do so?

Best Answer

this question for us men?

Best Answer

Men women...doesn't matter who answers. Curious as to what the consensus is.

Best Answer

oh in that case.....i would have to say it doesn't matter....i'm still going fondle them,kiss them and so much more lol

Best Answer

What do you think?

Best Answer

what you mean? what do i think

Best Answer

it all in the eye of the two holders small to large all good

Best Answer

Big **** are fun to look at, but a sexy mind and kind heart are more fun to live with. Both is the brass ring

Best Answer