Personally I love the feeling, but I stay away from it for long periods of time because I know the devastation Meth causes people who become tangled in its lifestyle.
shadowkaat19 shadowkaat19 18-21 9 Answers Oct 22, 2010

Hate what it does to people.

Best Answer

Guess my reaction is that it's sad that people feel they need it -- it destroys their lives, their minds and their bodies.

Best Answer

Such a waste of life. People aren't meant to stay awake for that long a period. It's so telltale as well, sunken eyes, dilated pupils, facial scabs, soft teeth. What kind of parents do meth? The kind that build houses, cut timber, contractors, thieves, liars, plumbers, americans... any kind of slack *** people who refuse to work their fat arses....

Best Answer

Yuck

Best Answer

Cant stand it but im adicted to the dopamin

Best Answer

Okay, I am going to get a lot of flak, but I love meth. I love how it makes me feel, how it takes away my inhibitions, and how I love the way people treat me when I am on it. I know it has ruined lives, but not mine.

Best Answer

Its a hell of a drug im on my 5th day

Best Answer