Personally I love the feeling, but I stay away from it for long periods of time because I know the devastation Meth causes people who become tangled in its lifestyle.
shadowkaat19 shadowkaat19 18-21 8 Answers Oct 22, 2010

I hate it. I have never used it or tried it. But I live in a neighborhood where a lot of my neighbors use it or have used it. I have seen and heard a lot of tragedies unfold. I could tell you some awful stories of lives ruined. It is not fun to be around such people. When I had a guy who was on meth in the apartment upstairs, he was jumping, running, screaming, having sex with pick up strangers, rough trade as they say, howling, pounding etc for 24 hours a day until the manager finally kicked him out. I have seen many other people get into terrible trouble. One neighbor's son, a handsome, charming computer programmer, got high on meth, believed the police were demons out to get him and deliberately rammed a police car repeatedly until the police could stop him. He did 8 years in prison and now his career as a computer guy is ruined. I could go on and on. Don't bother with it. It's the worst drug you could ever take.

Best Answer

Hate what it does to people.

Best Answer

Guess my reaction is that it's sad that people feel they need it -- it destroys their lives, their minds and their bodies.

Best Answer

Such a waste of life. People aren't meant to stay awake for that long a period. It's so telltale as well, sunken eyes, dilated pupils, facial scabs, soft teeth. What kind of parents do meth? The kind that build houses, cut timber, contractors, thieves, liars, plumbers, americans... any kind of slack *** people who refuse to work their fat arses....

Best Answer

Yuck

Best Answer

Cant stand it but im adicted to the dopamin

Best Answer

Its a hell of a drug im on my 5th day

Best Answer