its been almost 7 months since we broke up and he still on my list on fb.we haven't talked since and now I am thinking to take him off since I find myself goin to his page and I feel awful afterwards.So what would you think if an ex deletes you on Facebook after some time ? they still care and they are still bitter ?
Telton Telton 26-30, F 19 Answers Feb 19 in Dating & Relationships

The next day is okay to delete him. So after seven months you're way over due.

Best Answer

Always, immediately. Don't need them up in your business.

Best Answer

I break it down into it's definition. Social Networking. Social, do you not want to talk to him? Delete. Networking, do you not want to network with him? Delete.

Best Answer

I'd do it. Yesterday.

Best Answer

Deleting him off your facebook is the best thing to do. I deleted my ex bf on facebook few days after he left me. Just like you I feel like checkin out on his profile.

Best Answer

Just do it, don't over think it. Why torture yourself?

Best Answer

We all know the answer.. I guess...<br />
Don't forget to open the door for a new opportunity

Best Answer

delete him...i would have done 7mths ago x

Best Answer

Good start to a better life! :-D

Best Answer

I think the fact that your asking means you are way too troubled by it. I think if you remove him with out putting any thought into you'll feel better.

Best Answer

Do you interact on there? If not he probably wont miss you anyway. If you block him at least you cant stalk his page anymore and that's good if you're trying to get over him.

Best Answer

no we don't talk at all and now I just realized that its pointless to have him there and I feel like I am holding on to him as long he is on my fb.

Best Answer

Awww, if you two dont speak on there then there's no point hanging on...you will only gaze at his pics and see his activity- and it can stop you from moving on. Maybe he likes the fact you're holding on though...

Best Answer

I have done it a few times. Only the ones that were bad-mouthing me...It's OK to do it...

Best Answer

If it bothers you at all seeing him on your FB feed, then delete him. I don't think it's an automatic thing that you have to do, but if it makes you feel better then you should delete.

Best Answer