shannon1620 shannon1620 16-17, F 25 Answers Feb 4 in Health

Drugs are a coping mechanism. Mine were beer, fast food, self pleasure, sex. Drugs can be anything and the ones I mentioned are not necessarily safe. I think we need to get away from, it's my choice. Because, at some point, you may get to deeply involved to not be a choice.

Best Answer

From a scientific point of view - drugs are hella awesome regarding their reactions and transformations, especially they interact with our body on a cellular level. But all in all, some drugs are mmkay (which I often enjoy), but most others aren't something I'd indulge in because of the short/long term shït it'll get you into. Moderation is key.

Best Answer

Well. Portugal has legalized everything and it has worked out for them. I personally agree with that policy. I do however believe a person should be a mature adult before being given the ability to decide whether they want to try addicting substances.<br />
I personally only do psychedelic drugs. Mainly since I'm addicted to improving myself and I've read studies on how it can cause neurogenesis in the hippocampus, and how it increases a personality trait called openness to new experiences. And other assorted stuff. My drug of choice is magic mushrooms.

Best Answer

Some Legal drugs are safe

Best Answer

I don't have a problem with alcohol, or smoking weed or hash if it is used responsibly. I would be afraid to try all of the other drugs out there like heroin, meth, cocaine etc.

Best Answer

Good/manageable drugs: Weed, alcohol, MDMA. Your mileage may vary on each, however, so only try each when you're with friends.<br />
Middle Ground: LSD, Shrooms, Peyote and other psychedelics. Each has basically no long-term health effects, but whether you experience blinding and mind-expanding euphoria or a living nightmare depends entirely on your mood when going into it.<br />
Bad stuff: Opiates and amphetamines. This includes cocaine, crack, opium, krokodil and meth. This stuff gets you incredibly addicted, takes all your money and kills you. Stay away.<br />
Worst: Heroin. According to users/recovering addicts, nothing you do after heroin will ever feel as good. Don't use up your capacity for pleasure in this incredibly dumb way.

Best Answer

I agree with you completely . Bad stuff && worst ,, everyone should definitely stay away from. I'm in love with psychedelics,, but it's mentally exhausting and not everyone has a strong enough mind to handle what they're seeing .&& for the good/manageable drugs,, you said it yourself ^_^

Best Answer

Also, to add to psychedelics: they're best done in a group with one or two sober friends just in case someone goes off the reservation. I've had a ton of fun with LSD this way.

Best Answer

The worse trip I ever had was with only two people, it was my first time and the girl I tripped with wasn't even there with me most of the time. You're correct though ,, a group of 4 or bigger is perfect. And music helps a lot (:

Best Answer

We watched several episodes of Adventure Time. It was incredible.

Best Answer

Loll that's so funny that you said that because that's exactly what my friends && I do! Adventure time is the ****.

Best Answer

My worst trip was the first time as well. I was at a friend's house with three other people, and only one of them was not on LSD. However, the house owner ended up inviting nine other people over, none of whom I knew, and none of whom were on LSD. I started to freak out after a while and my friends asked everyone else to leave. I was alright after that, especially when calming music came on.

Best Answer

Tbh I'm young and all but I know that vapor and huacca is alright and tobacco is nasty idk y but it taste funky and I think drugs are ok as long as you have a limit

Best Answer

I don't do any harmful drugs any more. I used to do meth and I used legal highs far too much. It's all poison and I feel lucky to have gotten away from it all.<br />
I don't even take prescribed medication unless it's of the utmost importance.<br />
All that being said; I do smoke weed or take acid every now and again, but It's nowhere near as bad as: 1. Common ignorance suggests it to be. 2. Hard drugs like meth and heroin.

Best Answer

Well I'm really glad that you got away from meth. That **** is really serious. But yeah I agree with you completely . I drop acid&& smoke also. You just gotta be careful about what you're getting into ✌️

Best Answer

yeah, it's a bit of a minefield for someone who's young and unaware of how much more dangerous certain substances are than others. Strangely enough I'm even less inclined to ever touch legal highs again than meth. Meth is really bad, but some of those legal highs were even worse for me, they have a huge impact on your mental state and stability even when you're no longer stoned.

Best Answer

Yeah I bet. The potency of the legal highs could have been higher than the actual meth. Which is really dangerous. I was hooked on vyvanse for a little bit,, which is an amphetamine ,, and when I didn't have it or was coming down from it ,, it felt like I had no point to live. It's dangerous...

Best Answer

I know that feeling. There were points over the last few years when I wasn't even sure whether I was dreaming or awake, where I've hallucinated and seen Jesus (and other weirder things) o_O and where I've lost control of Myself and tried to attack people or myself.

Main point: some of that stuff is crazy and it's tragic that it's even legal

Best Answer

I agree ,, I agreeee. && yeah I thought I saw the devil when I was on acid one time. It's scary ****. You just really gotta be careful with drugs! Lol

Best Answer

I like your username, and **** yeah for weed and acid.

Best Answer

All drugs have a benefit... all drugs have a down side. Some drugs have a huge downside. Me.. caffeine is my only drug.

Best Answer

I am totally against drugs, none of them are alright. I have seen the effects drugs have on people and it is not pretty. They destroy people's lives, ruin marriages, lose jobs, and many can die from using them. I feel that a person does not need to put that stuff in their system to be able to enjoy life or have fun. What I have seen is enough proof to know none of them are alright.

Best Answer

I don't consider them and I don't use them

Best Answer

some people take them,some dont,im not here to judge others,just to watch my own step

Best Answer

THANK YOU. More people need to have that approach.

Best Answer

because kids follow there emotions too much without looking at the future or seeing the better ways of things there too impressionable not saying alot of adults arent but thats just the reason

Best Answer

I would say some drugs that are okay for periodical use are LSD, DMT, and mushrooms. Weed is alright for more frequent use. Prescription drugs aren't for me. I've never taken ecstasy, but that doesn't seem too horrible, at least not if you use it periodically. I would never do crack, heroin, meth, cocaine, ketamine, or any designer drugs.

Best Answer

Recreational drugs = You don't need them.

Best Answer

In moderation most are ok. if you can do them and maintain control. But that is the problem most of them take the control.

Best Answer

Adrenalin produced naturally

Best Answer

Some drugs can be enlightening. Some show truth that we can't see while sober. At times it's ugly truths to me and I can't take it and realize I can't handle the truth. I'm neither for or against drugs. I just believe in live and let live and don't let them alter your success

Best Answer

im cool with drugs. Cocaine, weed, meth...

Best Answer

Laxatives are pretty awesome.

Best Answer