Should be sacred and should be done by two persons who really love each other.

Best Answer

works for me

Best Answer

My first was a disaster<br />
My second is my salvation

Best Answer

Worthwhile and rewarding

Best Answer

i would not profess to say that everyone should feel the same way. its kind of a personal thing. but for me personally its a lot of bs for no valid reason and i think the main motivation to stlll do it is totally vanity. not everyone but ive seen enough of it.

Best Answer

they are a lot of hard work and sometimes for nothing.

Best Answer

Damned if you get married and damned if you dont.

Best Answer

I think it should be taken more seriously than it is. Too many people get married just to end up getting divorced. With the divorce rate continuing to climb in America it sounds like people are getting married for all the wrong reasons or taking the easy way out and getting a quicky divorce only to end up in another bad marriage. My Question would have to be is it really a bad marriage or are people being too unrealistic with their expectations of their spouse. A real marriage requires work.

Best Answer

everyone just tries to find the easy way out now i believe. its even worse in the military at a record high for this past year.

Best Answer

marriage has lost its value in todays society! because of the morals and values of today!

Best Answer

Gene Simmonds said it best, marriage is an institution, and Im not ready to be committed, then he got married!!, go figure

Best Answer

I guess he loved her too much to let her go. They been together almost 4 ever.

Best Answer

Jailhouse rocks!

Best Answer

a few years back when marriage was taken more seriously we didn't have nearly so many emotional problems, children were happier, etc. etc. of course, other things have changed, also.

Best Answer

It's not for everyone. I'm married but I feel it's not a big deal if someone doesn't want to be married. I have friends that are happy to be single. It's whatever makes you happy.

Best Answer

they are in great need of reexamination.

Best Answer

Love it! But it seems like a nevermarried 43 yr is like a disease to most women.

Best Answer