HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 9 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

lol no it makes me want to go to another planet located galaxies away from this one.

Best Answer

It doesn't make me want to kill everyone. But I do believe it is a choice that's not right for everyone. Me personally prefer a monogamous relationship but I do not believe anyone should be outcast for their beliefs. At the end of the day we see all just human.

Best Answer

Polygamy does not make me want to kill everyone. That's pretty extreme, even if I disagreed with it.<br />
Now. Having been in a successful relationship with my girlfriend, and us sharing a second girlfriend for about a year of that time, I can tell you that I think it can work. Not with everyone, I will definitely agree there, EarthDestroyerZim. There's a lot of petty in this world, and it's those people who ruin themselves trying these things.

Best Answer

I think that in most cases the women in the relationship are neglected and mistreated. However if that relationship were healthy and everyone was being treated fairly, that it would be okay. Since this is rarely the case though and people are often hurt in these relationships, it should remain illegal.

Best Answer

yeahhh it should remain illegal forever and ever

Best Answer

Unless things change...

Best Answer