they are a wonderful form of ex<x>pression..if your body is in shape otherwise it just looks like water paint lol

Best Answer

I really don't care for them but to each their own. There's just so many really bad ones. :-)

Best Answer

Getting my first one in a week. A set of eyes on my back between my shoulder blades. I always say someone has to watch my back. I seem to be the only one I can depend on. The husband or should I say exhusband sure didn't. He is the one who stabbed me in the back.

Best Answer

:( Cool tat idea though. I want to get the serenity prayer but i dont know if that's a little cliche.

Best Answer

that is awesome

Best Answer

have em. love em. want more of em.

Best Answer

identifying marks to the police.

Best Answer

I like the sleeves on the petite emo girls,and I like the big giant tattoos that go across an entire back. They are intriguing works of art when well done, but I don't find them attractive at all. I'm not into having a tattoo myself, and I'm glad my wife doesn't have one.

Best Answer

I bet you'll never guess my opinion on them..... hehehe!

Best Answer

Not in a million years Never!

Best Answer

Depends on the person.

Best Answer

Seldom they look good.

Best Answer

Not for me.

Best Answer

Art on skin....nothing to hate

Best Answer

I don't like tattoos for a number of reasons but to each his own. My daughter recently got one (another one). This time it was on the inner part of her upper arm and it permanently "bled." It is surrounded by an unplanned and unwanted (by her) irregular large grey shadow. It is rare, but it can happen.

Best Answer

At this point, i would regret one if i got one

Best Answer

my thoughts exactly! i can't even make simple decisions that don't affect me permanently!

Best Answer

yup! i guess the intelligence rubbed off from my parents :P But thanks :)

Best Answer

I have two.

Best Answer

I like them..just make sure you don't put them anywhere that you cant cover them up for a job or court and you'r good..

Best Answer

I got one at 21. Get one that means something too you... not just because everyone else is getting one.

Best Answer