DanielSan1985 DanielSan1985 26-30, M 18 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Community

Os portugueses são centrados e determinados. Eu os admiro muito.

Best Answer

My step mother is Potuguese...she is my only reference and it would be unfair to judge an entire people on one very hateful woman. I have heard that generally they are kind and lovely.

Best Answer

Excellent bone structure! Nah, always think of "Mystic Pizza" ..just shoot me! ;p

Best Answer

I really don't think judging a nationality is something i'd like to do.. I know they don't have the highest reputation- but then again, no one does. Whats wrong with gypsies? I had sweet experiences with gypsies all over eastern europe.. :c

Best Answer

i really don't know what to think. all i think is foreign.

Best Answer

Don't think about them much at all. They used to be a big deal historically. They colonized Brazil, right? I know they imported far more African slaves to Brazil than were brought to the US. I wouldn't mind seeing Portugal or Brazil either. .

Best Answer

the only contact with portuguese people is when i was younger i was told i wasnt allowed in their pub because i was white, then once me and my friend left they stood outside intimidating us while we waited for a taxi. Its a shame i had to experience twats like that, because no doubt they are the minority. im sure, like with any culture most are great people.

Best Answer

Yeah, bad luck there. Where was that? Were they gypsies?

Best Answer

a town i grew up near in england, called thetford. i dont know if they were gypsies. a few of them used to own a pub there, and most the portuguese used to drink there. just inside the door they used to have a sign saying "no whites allowed". :o your gypsies racist i take it?

Best Answer

oily and hairy and thats the women

Best Answer

Haha, that was all of Europe in the 80's, lol

Best Answer

My brother's fiance is half. They seem to love deep fried stuff and make some awesome food.

Best Answer

Traditionaly we're more about stews, hard boils, but fuq that, everybody loves deep fried stuff! :)

Best Answer

Ah ha, I was a bit sus about that but didn't want to draw attention to it in case they stopped making the good stuff.

Best Answer

I don't.

Best Answer