He's bored and needs an occasional distraction. His playing around on facebook is a way of testing you out to see how interested YOU are.

Best Answer

Makes total sense- thanks! :)

Best Answer

Sounds like he is sort of interested, but not totally. He's kind of putting a penny in the jar for later.

Best Answer

(laughs) I can relate, I also did it to a girl once. He is checking on you if you're that interested on him (he's playing safe for short). Well if you really like his company,be nice to him cause in my case, it didn't work cause the girl I was hitting on was acting rude.

Best Answer

Nice to hear it from the opposite view. Thanks. :)

Best Answer

Sounds like he is keeping his options open. I know a woman who has several guys who do that sort of thing. Messages here and there, getting together once in a while, then off they go again. <br />
I find it strange, but it seems the way that a lot of guys operate.

Best Answer

And men say "women" are confusing! lol.

Best Answer

Here's an idea: Ask him. Last I checked, questions are the best way to get answers. Hope it all works out! :)

Best Answer

As you haven't said how you feel about him, maybe he is uncertain of your interest, might tell him, "Com-on, I'll let you buy me a cup of coffee", if nothing else, it will get a smile.

Best Answer

I reckon he's probably got a list of girls that are all wondering the same thing..<br />
Back up or standby is my guess...Which might be a good thing..It seems to be working for him so far.

Best Answer

Lol... yeah I was suspecting that he might. Thanks. :)

Best Answer

back up??? is he already dating someone else?

Best Answer

Lol, no, I just meant maybe he's looking for someone to fall back on if he goes through a "dry spell" or hoping to find a booty call. Idk.

Best Answer

Well the fact that he's not trying to beat you over the head with complements and seems to be interested in you and what you have to say seems promising .... wouldn't hurt to talk to him over the internet for a start.

Best Answer

Thinks your hot but doesnt get a sense that your are very intrested in him so he is keeping the options open incase you come around. Guys just cant cut ties (no matter how thin) with a cute girl.

Best Answer

Jesus christ whatever happened to a guy calling a girl, going to the movies, grabbing some ice cream and simple peck on the cheek, goodnight?<br />
I feel for you kids.

Best Answer

Lol... well he used to call, but I got rid of my cell. Stickin' it to the man. ;)

Best Answer