Didnt like them much in Star Trek

Best Answer

do what ever you feel is right or what you want, just don't force your opinions on me, if you come to my house i would of course accomodate you.

Best Answer

Too loud and glitzy. I don't like to gamble that much. The Bellaggio was fabulous, though and we saw O, Cirque du Soliel. Won't go back; once was enough.<br />
O- VEGANS!- Eat what you want

Best Answer

I like what some others said about it being your choice and doing what you want whatever your reasons for doing so may be. Just be sure to respect that other people aren't going to have the same notions. And while the approach of your friend's dad was rather tactless, I think you might find that most people do feel that way, and it would benefit you to understand it. My opinion of being Vegan? It's definately not for me, but the only time I don't like others being vegan is when they either demand that everyone else not eat meat too (which has happened on some of our geology trips) or when they tell me what a horrible person I am for eating cute cuddly cows.

Best Answer

With all the information available today, I'm amazed that more people aren't vegans. Do your own homework - it's only your health at stake. I don't know of a single vegan that didn't thoroughly investigate the pros and cons prior to choosing that lifestyle.

Best Answer

Plants are living things too. They grow reproduce and die. Not much different than living things with blood in them.

Best Answer

Whatever floats your boat, you make your own desicions on what you do and don't eat. As long as you don't try and preach to me about what I eat it's none of my business.

Best Answer

I think that they're on the right track...but they might have taken it a step too far. All things are good in moderation, right? Pigging out on animal products is unhealthy, but animal products offer awesome protiens that the body needs.

Best Answer

Different strokes for different folks. :-)

Best Answer

Vegans have a poorer health than a person that eats meat as they dont get enuf protien and stuff<br />
but they dont bother me and even there food is nice but i need Meat to eat to build energy

Best Answer

My friend is a vegan and to be quite honest, I don't give a **** what she eats. She tells me things that are good to try out, I try them out and like them. I'm not going to preach on why it's bad or good to be a meat lover. I became vegetarian once but not anymore. She also doesn't care what I eat either, we eat what we want to eat. She choose that lifestyle and she's quite happy. So why worry?

Best Answer

You do what is right for you.... and as long as that doesn't interfere with what is right for me... we can all get along just fine.

Best Answer

It sucks and there's no need for it.

Best Answer