i dont like to talk about it.

Best Answer

Heights & ratas.

Best Answer

im afraid of spontaneous things that pop. I cant stretch rubber bands nearly as far as the average person, i cant blow a balloon above the size of the orange without being very afraid it will explode. I would HATE to work on a bomb squad. Also, im afraid of most fireworks. I flinch very easily.

Best Answer

Maggots/ Larvae and I get really anxious when I see a group of power trucks (nstar, nationgrid, etc.) Where I live we get an occasional hurricane and regular wind damage so there are always hoards of power trucks and I always get very uncomfortable for some reason. Like, the world is going to end and they are all gathering together... I know. It's crazy.

Best Answer

I'm afraid of milk. It's white AND see through. I probably sound like Adrian Monk but it really gives me the creeps.

Best Answer

I am afraid of clouds I cant be out alone with out being self consiouse of them I don't know how to overcome mybof them

Best Answer

clowns

Best Answer

Drowning. Which is, ironically, keeping me from learning to swim. If someone even says the words, "I can teach you", my palms get sweaty, breathing quickens, heart hammers, eyes get moist.<br />
Heights comes in, close second. But while I will never go sky diving, I have conquering it in little ways throughout my life, like riding the Ferris wheel, and then riding a high roller coaster. Look at that, just talking about it and my palms are sweating, LOL. I can't even watch some simulations of rides without feeling a bit nervous.

Best Answer

causing someone else harm through my own negligence. and also this one kind of gourd.

Best Answer

-- Ants --

Best Answer

small confined spaces

Best Answer

Heights.

Best Answer

Spiders :(

Best Answer

I feel the same I get so scared when I see them to close to me. If they have a spider web I will walk around it and try to avoid one but if theres one right in front of me I freak out!

Best Answer

yeah!!!! they are so ugly and just "Ewwww!!!" :S
I can't get close to a spider without freaking out... hahahah :D

Best Answer

Im absolutely scared of heights, spiders, and snakes

Best Answer

I cant climb stairs in a car park, especially if Ican see all the way down to the bottom, snakes can be deadly over here.

Best Answer

Snakes im ok with spiders no way I would rather not be around them at all. Heights im petrified of! Like if im too high up and I check and see how high I am I will feel like im going to fall to my death. I get anxiety in planes because of this and I have to close the window!

Best Answer

Spiders and heights.

Best Answer

Creepy crawlers- Mainly spiders.

Best Answer