BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 25 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Hobbies

side ways!!!

Best Answer

eeeh?don't love it don't hate it...

Best Answer

For some of us, it is the only way women will be near us.

Best Answer

I'm fond of that cowgirl thing.

Best Answer

aha!

Best Answer

If those doing it are over 18 and those watching it are also over 18 it is of no consequence to me.

Best Answer

I've never been able to watch ****...I always get too wrapped up in the plots....I mean, that poor pizza delivery guy!!!....you just KNOW he's going to lose his job!!!

Best Answer

will he? i dont think so, hes been delivering pizzas still i think ....

Best Answer

There are plots ????????

Best Answer

I'm working my way thru the Kama Sutra today and I'll give you my answer when I'm though. Thanks for asking.

Best Answer

none needed ;)

Best Answer

I don't think about it much. I don't partake of it, but it is a free speach issue and even if there are things I don't like, or don't care about, I don't listen, purchase or watch it. I hav a brain and a choice. I know how to change the channel or navigate my computer mouse so I pass it up even if it pops up. This is something the liberals don't like, I know, because they wish for no one to hear or read anything but what they approve of. It is obvious right here on EP Look at any political or religios question. Liberals and conservative will state what they believe is right, but liberals will try and shut down anything they disagree with not by arguing the issues and facts, but on personal attacks on the commenter and person's and issue's being asked about.

What I do find as funny is it is the left that will rush to the defense of **** but in a venue such as EP will ridicule and denounce it and have zero tolerance for it. Me? I really don't care. Like I said, I know how to change the channel.

Best Answer

A moment of pleasure, a lifetime of shame.

Best Answer

Fun to watch at times, more fun to make

Best Answer

pop corn?.

Best Answer

With someone of the opposite sex.

Best Answer

If it's with consenting adults, wearing protection & being regularly checked for STDs, with some sort of control put into place to prevent kids from viewing it, then I don't see the problem.

Best Answer

A variety of postions

Best Answer

Best Answer

twister/ or dutch

Best Answer

In a word...variety :)

Best Answer