Too many to list...first and foremost...my daughter. She takes priority over anyone and anything else right now.

Best Answer

there is just something so special about daughters isn't there! (even with the grief and aggravation)

Best Answer

All I can think of right now is that I have acquired pets that are my responsibility to take care of for the rest of their lives.

Best Answer

not a bad reason, I'm sure there is more. I hope they bring you a lot of pleasure. Just remember, you may own a dog, but a cat owns you :)

Best Answer

cos i am alive.,,and thats something i had nothing to do with....<br />
no other choice

Best Answer

LOL because God won't let me come home yet

Best Answer

I guess that means you still have something very important to do here. Glad you'll be sticking around :)

Best Answer

That's what God said...Your very smart.
Each and every day we are given the chance to make life better
for ourselves and someone else.It doesn't have to be anything big.A kind word or smile can help someone along the way

Best Answer

ME I WAS BORN I DONT REALY HAVE A REASON SO I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE END THANKS FOR ASKING

Best Answer

Isn't there something you enjoy? there is always something positive, sometime you just have to look really really hard. Its there, believe it!

Best Answer

not realy i gess i am just here

Best Answer

This could be in your stories section.

Best Answer

I'm new here, and a bit clueless as to the organization of where things go. If I figure out how, maybe I'll move it ty

Best Answer

but thats not really an answer

Best Answer

it was so long I forgot to answer it.The reason I live is because I was born.Once your born and grow up you find the things that make you feel good thus never wanting to die.

Best Answer

:) much better

Best Answer