ToSchoolForCool ToSchoolForCool 13-15, F 13 Answers Nov 18, 2011

My reason is because of God, success, family, friends and potential, God sent me here for a reason, it's a test, a test for everyone. I know these reasons will never go away and even if they did I would NEVER commit suicide because it's ALL over when you make that decision, worst decision EVER.

Best Answer

My reason is Life i may not be happy always right now but i dont wanna miss what happens next!<br />
Im pretty sure I would never kill myself!

Best Answer

There is no reason to live in the first place. Well i havent found it. So dying is something that im looking for

Best Answer

Life is all about moving on

Best Answer

I don't like pain so yeah. no knife for me

Best Answer

i live because i was put here by my creator to walk this life, and get it right so i can have eternal peace. one little lifetime compared to a eternity of hell is nothing for me to do. so regardless to if my life is great, or horrible, i will live it by the good standards finish up and have eternity of peace

Best Answer

i have to keep living because i refuse to believe that i will continue to live a life of suffering and pain. i search so hard and work so hard for happiness that there has got to be something wonderful for me in store. if i didn't have that conviction--that good things will happen soon, then i couldn't tolerate the thought of living any more.

Best Answer

I hate to throw **** away just in case i might need it again later.

Best Answer

My friends keep me going. If I woke up one day and I had no friends, I would still have one thing that I love doing.

Best Answer

satan keeps me living

Best Answer

I don't have a reason. But I do have this incredible drive to survive. Kicking or clawing, I will do anything to live.

Best Answer

survival is not pretty but necessary - there ain't much else toots

Best Answer