I will share one of the many I have. I pick the woman up in my arms, and carry her from the shower to the bed. I lay her down on her stomach, and kiss every inch of her body from either the bottom of her feet or ankles to the top of her head, then have her roll over and repeat the process. Some places get more and longer kisses than others.

Best Answer

love to watch the wife get drilled

Best Answer

How? You mad. I'd hate for a guy too even think about sticking his **** in my girl.

Best Answer

either <br />
a) Having sex with two lesbians (who have long dark curly hair, large dark nipples, and hairy *******) that squirt *** their *** in my mouth from my tonguing before I put my **** in each one<br />
or b) making love with someone who actually loves me and doesn't want anything from me (like children or money)!

Best Answer

I AM REALLY BI CURIOUS AND IN THEORY WOULD LOVE TO ADD ANOTHER WOMAN INTO MINE AND HUBBY'S SEX LIFE BUT IT WOULD ONLY BE FOR HIM TO WATCH ME WITH HER I AM VERY POSSESSIVE,AM CONSIDERING PICKING SOMEONE UP IN A BAR FOR HUBBY'S BIRTHDAY,YES I KNOW ....WHAT A FAB WIFE I AM !!! XXX

Best Answer

so u can play and the hubby can't

Best Answer

hubby would be quite happy to watch me with another woman believe me!!! ;-P xx

Best Answer

fantasy is prohibited :(

Best Answer