Comme, I'm a Scorpio and was born on the cusp, too. Yes, the desc<x>riptions describe me through and through.

Best Answer

Cool.:)

Best Answer

Pisces, though born towards the end of the sign and my friend says I have a lot of the Aries traits as well. According to the book, I'm supposed to be dreamy, creative, have escapist tendencies, be compassionate, and have a strong sense of intuition. The Aries traits are supposed to be independence, courage, impulsiveness, and rash decision-making. I would say that most of it fits, though it doesn't describe me entirely.

Best Answer

Gemini - just but lot of taurus in me as well - real mix of both..............stubborn, grounded, extreme, witty(ha!), sociable, communicative............<br />
Chinese sign is Goat..( pretty accuarate)................but I think am more Horselike which is the sign before Goat, apart from the vanity thing re- Horses etc.....no.goats wear and use stuff, clothes until they drop.......

Best Answer

I'm a fire horse. They only come around once every 60 years. We are either feared or famed. I hope I am famed!!!

Best Answer

wood goat here.................I'm done for..!!

Best Answer