I am a Scorpio and I fit the profile to a T. Fiercely loyal, independant, free thinker, very jealous and possessive, passionate. But I'm an artist and they never say we'd make good artists. Maybe that is the Libra in me. I was born on the cusp.
TolstoiFan TolstoiFan 41-45, F 10 Answers Mar 2, 2012

Comme, I'm a Scorpio and was born on the cusp, too. Yes, the desc<x>riptions describe me through and through.

Best Answer

Cool.:)

Best Answer

Pisces, though born towards the end of the sign and my friend says I have a lot of the Aries traits as well. According to the book, I'm supposed to be dreamy, creative, have escapist tendencies, be compassionate, and have a strong sense of intuition. The Aries traits are supposed to be independence, courage, impulsiveness, and rash decision-making. I would say that most of it fits, though it doesn't describe me entirely.

Best Answer

Gemini - just but lot of taurus in me as well - real mix of both..............stubborn, grounded, extreme, witty(ha!), sociable, communicative............<br />
Chinese sign is Goat..( pretty accuarate)................but I think am more Horselike which is the sign before Goat, apart from the vanity thing re- Horses etc.....no.goats wear and use stuff, clothes until they drop.......

Best Answer

I'm a fire horse. They only come around once every 60 years. We are either feared or famed. I hope I am famed!!!

Best Answer

wood goat here.................I'm done for..!!

Best Answer

I'm Gemini and am so typical...dual personality.

Best Answer

alright!

Best Answer

So is my husband. It's like being married to two different men. I don't mind. They are both sexy!!

Best Answer

Touche love...:) We certainly keep our partners on their toes!

Best Answer

I asked a fellow Virgo(aka the Virgin) the same question and his response was a classic: VIRGINS DO IT BETTER!!

Best Answer

Taurus and yes I fit my sign.

Best Answer

Cool. I get along well with Taurians.:)

Best Answer