Hey everyone, so tonight I'd like to hear your stories! I was having coffee with my friend tonight and we got on my favorite subject relationships :) sure we all have our "bad experiences" but how many of us kick back and just enjoy the good as it comes at us? Orwell was once quoted as having said "a happy ending depends on where you choose to end the story" I've always liked that saying. Some people believe in "true love" others are skeptic but nothing ventured nothing gained right? I'd like to hear your stories
ChasingSuperman ChasingSuperman 26-30, M 3 Answers May 31 in Dating & Relationships

I am finishing graduate school and am working in my career :)

Best Answer

Congrats man, its a jungle out there but you'll be fine, as they say first find what you love and then find a way to get paid for it...good luck to you!

Best Answer

Surviving my life thus far :)

Best Answer

life is an adventure right :)

Best Answer

Absolutely + totally = YES :)

Best Answer

one of my fav quotes "good things happen in time BUT great things happen at once" so when your story unfolds you'll let me know :)

Best Answer

...great quote. ty :) Im actually writing the book as we speak. Special shout out to Random House!!! :P

Best Answer

yet to write

Best Answer

but one day written, I'm sure you'll have a great one one day

Best Answer