Has anyone ever heard of taking responsibility for their actions?

Best Answer

Good point! Nothing worst than an unwanted baby

Best Answer

I would prefer there to be a few abortions as needed which means greater education, wider access to contraceptives, and a wider availability of family planning services. The goal should be to make every pregnancy wanted and planned for. I support a woman's right to control her own body.

Best Answer

the issue with this is, the same people who are against pro choice are also against sex education, against contraception like Plan B, against teens obtaining birth control... it's ironic.

Best Answer

If a woman is pregnant it is her body. Her body does not belong to her parents, the church, or the government.

Best Answer

It is. They fight the very means of reducing abortions. It certainly shows their lack of understanding of the issue.

Best Answer

Yea that's crazy!

Best Answer

If she's not 9 months yet then she would b a baby wouldn't she? Lol

Best Answer

It really is ironic :/ sad but true

Best Answer

everyone has the right to make their own decision

Best Answer

i abhor it

Best Answer

I could not do it.

Best Answer

I think it's wrong, but I'm male and not the one getting it. I'm both pro-life and pro-choice.<br />
I don't think the government should be paying for it.<br />
The problem we have with abortion in America is that we seem to think it's an acceptable form of birth control, and it shouldn't be!

Best Answer

not this question again.

Best Answer

I started out as an oops, a mistake, a surprise, an unexpected event.<br />
In other words I wasn't supposed to exist. It was supposed to be a fling. My mother was native american and my.....well the ***** donor was a black man. And when I was born it was not cool for the races to mix. The tribe wasn't going to accept me and my...well the other half of my dna, took off. (Typical black man. Responsibility oops.... gotta go!)<br />
My mother had to sneek off of the reservation to give birth to me. And then she did the most loving thing that she could. She gave me up for adoption.<br />
And here I am.<br />
If I had been aborted I never would have know anything.<br />
Yaaaaaay Mom!<br />
And yaaaaaaaay adoption!<br />
But it all starts with a woman's choice about her body and her life.

Best Answer

It is not "legal" to take your own life... Why should it be to take one that doesn't have a say... There are plenty of couples waiting to adopt...

Best Answer

I am wholly against it unless the woman's life is threatened..on the fence about rápe due to it being wrong to force a woman to have a child she didn't want or consent to having by engaging in consensual séx, nor is it right to punish someone for the "sins of the father".<br />
The "women's right to control her body" bullshít was the best thing that could happen to abortion. Now it's regurgitated whenever the issue comes up, if you oppose abortion you are now labeled as opposing women's rights.

Best Answer

Pro choice. Stop being selfish. Stop bringing kids in such a terrible world like this. The unborn are the most blessed.

Best Answer

I think it's murder. Killing a baby before it's born, is still killing a baby. That being said, there are justifications for murder.

Best Answer

I love babies...I love life.... I'm sooooo happy it wasnt an option when I was conceived!

Best Answer

A tough decision to make and probably one a person should keep to themself.

Best Answer

A woman should be able to get one if she wishes. Men should not have any say in the matter.

Best Answer

I take a pro-life stance. Although I feel for those in the situation to make that decision. I realize how much I wished there was no option when I hear stories of mothers taking the lives of their born children at the age of birth to 12 on the news. The headlines that read "Mother or father shot his/her 4 children then turned the gun on his/herself". Then I hear the public outraged at the atrocity & I think to myself "why are people upset?". What's the diff Btwn killing them now or before they were born? It just upsets me to see the hypocrisy of it all.

Best Answer

Support

Best Answer

This question is loaded with blinding aspects, good and bad. Pregnancies from rape, the mommy needs to make that choice.... young pregnancies, hard one because I don't want my tax money going to pay for someone else's kid. It's a choice that person made then they need to take care of it. Pregnant drug addicts, choice should include a doctors input, again, I don't want to pay for someone else's screw up. This is and will always be a highly debatable subject.

Best Answer

As soon as I get pregnant I'll feel entitled to an opinion on this topic.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

If both parties agree ,or if its the female choice and they want an abortion i think thats what it should be.

Best Answer