Optimistic813 Optimistic813 22-25, F 49 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Hobbies

Has anyone ever heard of taking responsibility for their actions?

Best Answer

Good point! Nothing worst than an unwanted baby

Best Answer

I would prefer there to be a few abortions as needed which means greater education, wider access to contraceptives, and a wider availability of family planning services. The goal should be to make every pregnancy wanted and planned for. I support a woman's right to control her own body.

Best Answer

the issue with this is, the same people who are against pro choice are also against sex education, against contraception like Plan B, against teens obtaining birth control... it's ironic.

Best Answer

If a woman is pregnant it is her body. Her body does not belong to her parents, the church, or the government.

Best Answer

It is. They fight the very means of reducing abortions. It certainly shows their lack of understanding of the issue.

Best Answer

Yea that's crazy!

Best Answer

If she's not 9 months yet then she would b a baby wouldn't she? Lol

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with abortions, in my opinion. It has a lot to do with the lack of education and not pushing birth control. You can't really force someone to be placed on the pill. But you can educate them on the consequences of their actions. Help them to understand what they are getting themselves into if they have sex and take the proper precautions. I feel sex ed should be taught better in schools providing great details on sex. I also feel that teens should be educated on abortion. As well as parenting and putting baby up for adoption. Nobody really know what an abortion is if they never had one. But if they have the right information, they can have somewhat of an idea. I think the problem with that is the topic is never discussed because people think they could never have an abortion. And there are people that have their beliefs about it being "murder". How about people stop passing judgment on it and teach our children about sex and being safe? And also stop with the "nevers" you don't really know. I think that would decrease the number of unplanned pregnancies in my opinion.

Best Answer

It really is ironic :/ sad but true

Best Answer

everyone has the right to make their own decision

Best Answer

I support every woman's right to make the choice that is correct for her. I do my part by making sure I am not going to put a woman in the position of needing to choose.

Best Answer

i abhor it

Best Answer

i pray for the unborn, and pray the prospective mothers have a change of heart, but i cannot and will not tell a woman what to do with her body

Best Answer

I could not do it.

Best Answer

I think it's wrong, but I'm male and not the one getting it. I'm both pro-life and pro-choice.<br />
I don't think the government should be paying for it.<br />
The problem we have with abortion in America is that we seem to think it's an acceptable form of birth control, and it shouldn't be!

Best Answer

not this question again.

Best Answer

A difficult, PERSONAL issue that no man could understand entirely.

Best Answer

I started out as an oops, a mistake, a surprise, an unexpected event.<br />
In other words I wasn't supposed to exist. It was supposed to be a fling. My mother was native american and my.....well the ***** donor was a black man. And when I was born it was not cool for the races to mix. The tribe wasn't going to accept me and my...well the other half of my dna, took off. (Typical black man. Responsibility oops.... gotta go!)<br />
My mother had to sneek off of the reservation to give birth to me. And then she did the most loving thing that she could. She gave me up for adoption.<br />
And here I am.<br />
If I had been aborted I never would have know anything.<br />
Yaaaaaay Mom!<br />
And yaaaaaaaay adoption!<br />
But it all starts with a woman's choice about her body and her life.

Best Answer

It is not "legal" to take your own life... Why should it be to take one that doesn't have a say... There are plenty of couples waiting to adopt...

Best Answer

I am wholly against it unless the woman's life is threatened..on the fence about rápe due to it being wrong to force a woman to have a child she didn't want or consent to having by engaging in consensual séx, nor is it right to punish someone for the "sins of the father".<br />
The "women's right to control her body" bullshít was the best thing that could happen to abortion. Now it's regurgitated whenever the issue comes up, if you oppose abortion you are now labeled as opposing women's rights.

Best Answer

Hate it it rong but if the gril was rapid then it is OK to have am abortion

Best Answer

Pro choice. Stop being selfish. Stop bringing kids in such a terrible world like this. The unborn are the most blessed.

Best Answer

I think it's murder. Killing a baby before it's born, is still killing a baby. That being said, there are justifications for murder.

Best Answer

There is no right or wrong about it. I am prochoice. Woman's choice, woman's voice.

Best Answer

I never wanted to have one and got to meopause without one, but I and every other woman are two different things. I'm pro-choice cause choice is all you got and it took millions of women to get you that. No one is for abortion. Some of us just imagine what life could be for those that aren't us. Thousands of years ago there was a plant that induced abortions. It was so used that not even a seed was left. It was wiped off the planet like some species forever gone. So, I think the issue has been around a loooong time. But the means changed and thus the moral crap started. I went to high school before Roe v Wade and if you had money you just flew to some island with your mom for spring semester. The poor chicks had to get married. Roe v Wade was never about the rightness of abortion cause it's not right, just a last recourse--it just was trying to make things more fair. Cause in 1972, if you had the money you could get one from your OBGYN in a hearbeat with a few bucks. Back then all doctors did them--for the money.

Best Answer

I love babies...I love life.... I'm sooooo happy it wasnt an option when I was conceived!

Best Answer

I could never do it...

Best Answer