imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 26 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I find that they tend to have exceptionally beautiful offspring.

Best Answer

Great. Diversity is our strength!

Best Answer

I think its great when love is colorblind.

Best Answer

Along with interracial dating...throw in culture diversity, religious practices, political views and anything else that differentiates or distinguishes us from each other...<br />
It should NOT matter.<br />
A) if you are attracted to them<br />
B) if they treat you great and respect you fully<br />
C) you reciprocate it<br />
Then it should not matter what race, religion or gender they are.<br />
That's the end of that!

Best Answer

Huh we must have had similar thoughts at the same time.... I've been in them and I think they're a beautiful thing. And I think theyre becoming increasingly common and will change the way we think about race in the next 100 years or so.

Best Answer

Not a problem had lots!<br />
People are people it's just cultures that differ!<br />
If you are flexible then all things are possible!

Best Answer

I have no problems with them. I had intense & exciting personal relationships in my younger days with 2 young Filipinas.

Best Answer

i don't give it much thought

Best Answer

I am 100% for it! I love the melding of different cultures and ideas.

Best Answer

If both people are happy who cares? I think as long as your in love it shouldn't matter what the color of your partners skin is.

Best Answer

MY thoughts ....ts'all good

Best Answer

Kind of black and white. Isn't it?

Best Answer

you wont find love if you're too picky. i've had lots.

Best Answer

We are all people first and foremost. Don't we have enough real stuff to worry about while living in this chaotic world than to worry about who our neighbor is dating. I mean beyond your own self and desires what business is it of anyone's to interfere in the happiness and love of others.

Best Answer

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Best Answer

There's no problem because really we are all the same race...the human race.<br />
If someone is good to you or for you then you get past certain physical traits. Who cares about the color of skin. It really does not have anything to do with a sincere loving relationship. This is the truth but, the world is still a better place when we all stay with our own.

Best Answer

That was a great answer until you got to the last sentence.. ruined it..

Best Answer

To think ...u were on SUCH a ROLL too

Best Answer

Got THAT right

Best Answer

Truth. The world is what it is. I did not make the rules. Obviously I do not agree with the "rules" and really enjoyed and got a so much from many different people over the years but, it is a simple truth.

Best Answer

No problem... they have kids and the world becomes beiged :p

Best Answer

I think its the whole XX thing that makes them not interested. I don't think skin color will change that.

Best Answer

Yummy!

Best Answer

Better than in-breeding

Best Answer